FIFA 12 Transfer Help

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Silver Orange, Dec 25, 2011.

1. Silver Orange

Silver Orange Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2008
    California
    Can anyone please help me with how to transfer players in the transfer window? I'm playing with arsenal for the manager mode and I'm at the January transfer window. I'm trying to sign some players that are for sale, like Hazard, but they never accept my offer. What are you supposed to put for the transfer fee, salary, length of contract, and bonus? For example, I offered hazard 14 mil (he's worth 13 mil) with 2 years and 5% bonus and he responded by saying that it was a ridiculous offer. What can I do to get him?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

2. Wediafom24

Wediafom24 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2010
    Student
    Asmara, Eritrea
    Doubling the offer will do the trick. And also, keep in mind that not all teams get along. Meaning Chelsea is Arsenal's rival team and they will not sell players for you, as an example. Moreover, some teams will be in a tougher situation to sell you players ( I tried to buy messi and Ronaldo even more than tripling the offer but they declined, saying they are short in players and such). Anyway, hope that helps and happy holidays:)

3. iVaro

iVaro Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2009
    Always offer 2 mil+ and give the player an extra 10k on his salary. That way the offer will be "generous" enough for the club and the player will have reason enough to leave

4. johnjoan

johnjoan New Member

Jan 15, 2012
    hi guys,

how do you change the transfer fee that you are willing to pay for the player?

in my case, the default bid is half the market value. i can't change this amount. i also can't change the salary i would like to offer.

5. Random_Guy

Random_Guy Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Australia, mate!
    Upgrade your negotiator. Also, you won't be able to sign 'big' players until you start winning some trophies.