Switching App Store?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by ThisIsAUsername, Jul 31, 2013.

1. ThisIsAUsername

ThisIsAUsername Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2012
    So, I clicked on the international link for Rymdkapsel (or whatever it's called), and apple said "do you want to switch stores" as the game has not come out in the US yet. Well, my store seems to have switched as instead of having 99 cent games, some are 1.29. So how do I switch back?

2. ThisIsAUsername

Dec 26, 2012
    And also... If I am on the Australian App Store, can I buy anything?

3. Gov

Gov Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2013
    I had that happen to me. All i did was kill the app, or sign-out / sign-in. You can only download FREE apps IF you have created an AZ account w/ dummy address, you cannot purchase apps as you need a valid address and credit card / AZ iTunes card.

4. ThisIsAUsername

Dec 26, 2012
    Thanks!

5. biokid

biokid Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2013
    Wop Wops
    Just a note: I think that if the price is showing up as $1.29, you are not on Australian app store, but New Zealand appstore.

6. dancj

dancj Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2011
    If you use the option of automatically downloading new purchases on your iPhone/iPad make sure you turn it off and on again after switching stores.

That option has a habit of turning of when you switch stores for some reason

7. Chill Dude

Chill Dude Member

Jul 3, 2013
    Thanks for the tip with that one :) I buy off the Japanese store along with my home store and wouldn't have known that otherwise.