Star Billions (by Catch & Release)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by catchandrelease, Dec 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. catchandrelease

catchandrelease Active Member

Hello everyone! One week from today (next Tuesday) we are launching our first app, Star Billions. It's a quirky space adventure with an emphasis on making tough decisions and guiding the human race to a new home.

[​IMG]

FEATURES:
    * Real time notifications deliver updates on the adventure throughout your day.
    * Compete with the crew and your friends back home with the retro shooter ASTRO WHIZ!
    * Unlock data entries by completing goals and achievements to learn more about the crew, the ship, and what happened back on Earth.
    * Get to know the personality of each artificial intelligence and become a true leader.
    * Interact and negotiate with strange alien creatures as you balance each AI's strengths and weaknesses.
    * Complete Game Center support with leaderboards and achievements.

[​IMG]

Star Billions arrives next Tuesday (December 8, 2015) on the App Store.

2. APPSER

APPSER Well-Known Member

Mar 4, 2014
    Male
    Look nice

3. catchandrelease

#3 catchandrelease, Dec 6, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2015
    Hey all! Thought I'd post some promo codes in advance of our release on Tuesday. If you snag one be sure to post and let us know!

1. JM9F3WLFRTJL [used]
    2. 46MFPLAY9LYN [used]
    3. MPWF3TP4T63P [used]
    4. 4EPLFK7FPXHE [used]

We're also doing a giveaway on Twitter, so if you don't get one of these be sure to check that out:
    https://twitter.com/tweetandrelease/status/673638686035156992

4. Kimchisoju

Kimchisoju Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2015
    Male
    Caregiver
    #4 Kimchisoju, Dec 7, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2015
    Hey guys

I grabbed the first code! Looking to have a great experience and I'm sure I will! Thank you!

First 5 minutes I was like, ' what in the world do I do?! Then I thought I figured it out but going on from the beginning, I love the game so far and I the writing and story telling is great! I'll post my updates on the game here. I won't spoil anything I promise

5. Pham

Pham Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    Denmark
    I grabbed the second code and all others are gone. Thank you! Giving it a spin now.

6. catchandrelease

Awesome, thank you! Hope you have a great time with it. Would love to hear any other thoughts you have!

That was fast! Thanks for letting me know. Hope you enjoy Star Billions!

For those who missed out on the codes, we're doing a Twitter contest for a few more: https://twitter.com/tweetandrelease/status/673638686035156992

7. catchandrelease

Star Billions is out now! You can get it here.

Thanks and have fun!