ADD Me - Friend Code Finder: Promo Codes

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by soydesu, Jan 30, 2013.

1. soydesu

soydesu Member

Jan 30, 2012
    Director of A4 Co., Ltd
    Tokyo
    [​IMG]
    I've just release ADD Me-Friend Code Finder as Beta Version in Canada and will be released in US within a week depending on Apple.

I would like you to hear your feedback to improve my app.

ADD Me is a BBS app to find or recruit friends for social gamers by uploading friend code or just one tap to copy other friend codes.

Features:
    1. Input all information that you are playing at Profile.

2. New post of other players is displayed at Timeline.
    Find a player you want to be a friend and tap "Copy Code". It is copied to the clipboard and paste it on the app you want to send a friend request.
    *If you want to see new post, tap "Refresh" button at Timeline.

The games listed:
    -The Simpsons™: Tapped Out
    -Dragonvale
    -Rage of Bahamut
    -Legend of the Cryptids
    -Modern War
    -Castle Age HD
    -Dark Summoner
    -Crime City
    -Puzzle & Dragons (English)
    -Blood Brothers (RPG)
    -Lord of the Dragons

[Note]
    ADD Me is unofficial app and no relationship with the listed apps on ADD Me.

Here is the Promo Code:
    LTKFK3KY4YPT
    WFJNR47946YL
    JJL67M6WNKJX
    WMFMNXNAWWAE
    YRHEXAREHK77
    HRK474FMJ3WA
    TXAXRAHH7KA6
    NJLHYKTFH33X
    MN37AXTWH4K4
    9AXR3P743YWH

Thank you so much for your cooperation!

2. D-Vader

D-Vader Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2011
    America
    I used HRK474FMJ3WA. I won't be able to actually get into the app until tomorrow because of school. So, I'll give you feedback then.

Also, I think you should add support for Gamecenter where people can exchange their Gamecenter names and stuff and filter out by what games they have.

3. soydesu

soydesu Member

Jan 30, 2012
    Director of A4 Co., Ltd
    Tokyo
    Thank you for your reply! I will consider getting Game Center. Next updates have a lot of things, point system that you earn points by tweeting and have a chance to get prize by random draw as much as you earned. Code button instead of actual digits, search function by level and rank, and much cool graphics.

4. soydesu

soydesu Member

Jan 30, 2012
    Director of A4 Co., Ltd
    Tokyo
    I finally finished developing ADD Me! I would like you to test my app if possible. Please PM me with your email address and I will send the link to download via Testflight.

At this time, I added the point system that you can earn points by tweeting and get iTunes card or Amazon gift card by random draw.

[​IMG]