PAX EAST - TouchArcade in the Cradle of Liberty

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by Eli, Mar 22, 2010.

1. Eli

Eli ᕕ┌◕ᗜ◕┐ᕗ
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

2. Mondae

Mondae Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2010
    Perv, why do you care?
    #2 Mondae, Mar 22, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2010
    Nvm sry

3. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    #3 squarezero, Mar 22, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2010
    What's with the incoherent Boston hate? Do you even know what the Boston Massacre is? Edgar Allen Poe may have lived in Boston, but he's far better known as a native of Baltimore. And Boston doesn't have a football team. It's the New England Patriots, and they play about 30 miles outside of the city.

EDIT: On topic, I'm sad that this is sold out...

4. Mondae

Mondae Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2010
    Perv, why do you care?
    #4 Mondae, Mar 23, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2010
    I'm an idiot haven't had any smarts in forever. My bad. I wish I could go though.:( And I just remembered the Boston tea party. Once again I'm an idiot. Plus I wish I could go so much. Btw are they covering pax east on g4???. I hope so.

The Boston massacre was a riot on British soldiers. I totally forgot. I'm stupid. And I can't go.

I watch baseball too. Go red sox. Also do u watch survivor with Boston rob.

5. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    I'm just a tad defensive about my hometown -- don't worry about it. I don't watch Survivor, so I missed Boston Rob. The Boston Massacre wasn't really a big deal -- four protesters shot by soldiers in front of the State House -- but Paul Revere and Samuel Adams exploited it to rile up the masses against the British. Revere's sensationalistic engraving of the incident is credited as a key piece of propaganda that helped turned popular opinion in favor of independence; that's one of the reasons why Boston is known as the cradle of liberty. [/history lesson]

Hey, at least you're not a Yankees fan ;).

6. headcaseGames

headcaseGames Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2009
    Mobile Game Developer
    Hollywood, CA
    I'll be flying back East to my hometown to attend the event, catch up with lotsa local devs (and former coworkers!) and most importantly promote Headcase Games' brand new iPhone title "180," with some luck it will be approved and ready for sale just as PAX gets groovin'! I'll drop you an email Hodapp, would love to connect -

7. Mondae

Mondae Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2010
    Perv, why do you care?
    Oh I'm not a phillies fan either.