Calendars+ (universal), by Readdle, Goes Free!

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by dclose, Sep 5, 2013.

1. dclose

dclose Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    #1 dclose, Sep 5, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2013
    App info is currently processing and/or the app is not yet fully available for sale on the US App Store.

If you're a big fan of Google Calendars, and you need iOS integration, then you can't do much better than Readdle's Calendars+ for free! The app is getting pulled from the App Store on September 12th, to be replaced by the all-new Calendars 5. In the meantime, the soon-to-be-older version is free and will , I assume, still work once it's officially "gone".* For free, worth a try.

Edit: *Readdle confirmed on Twitter that the app will still work perfectly fine for existing users once it's gone from the App Store.

2. SpikeGuy

SpikeGuy Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    Fantastic app. Use it daily.

3. AnarKitty

AnarKitty Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2010
    Minneapolis, USA
    Grabbing it now happily. I have several of Readdle's apps, and they are uniformly excellent. :)

4. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Their Shakespeare app was one of the very first apps I got from iTunes many years ago.

5. airdan

airdan Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    Belize
    I already use the default calendar on my ipad a lot. But this is more slick and faster. Thanks!

6. Coldar

Coldar Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2008
    Upstate NY/USA
    #6 Coldar, Sep 6, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2013
    Been looking for a replacement (Touch) calendar for a long while and Calendar+ is perfect for my needs. My preference of actual lettering (than little dots) had me but this option ladened calendar goes beyond my realm of expectations. Now the original ios calendar sits hidden within an envelope and this one has the first page honorary viewing.
    Appreciate the posting op!

7. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    And this one has the big advantage of getting reminders from the NSA or GCHQ if you forget something. :p

8. Cynuyt

Cynuyt Well-Known Member

Great app! Will good support for my job.

9. AnarKitty

AnarKitty Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2010
    Minneapolis, USA
    The next update is supposed to add video surveillance of everything listed in your calendar too, I believe. Can't wait! :rolleyes: