Run-n-Gunner : Wanted

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by JohnnyClash, Mar 21, 2016.

1. JohnnyClash

JohnnyClash Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2016
    #1 JohnnyClash, Mar 21, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2016
    I just recently started playing Xenowerk and am Loving it! I like the duel stick feel, the maping layout, the guns, effects, and simplicity..

I am looking for suggestions on ios game with similar qualities, maybe not exactly, but at least similar.. I think i know ios gaming as well as the next guy, but i am sure open to suggestions on this one..

I do plan to back this game up with Space Marshals, then hopefully SM2... In the meantime, however, id like something to scratch this itch that i may not be thinking of.

About the closest i can think of is Storm Casters Ultra, but this does not have as much soul as Xenowerk, imo.

Any games come to mind? I do prefer premium titles, but im open to ftp if done well enough.

Thanks in advance.

2. Fangbone

Fangbone Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2012
    Michigan, USA
    As far as dual stick shooters go look no further than Geometry Wars 3. Pretty much the best one available on the App Store imo.

3. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Here are a few good topdown shooters

A Few Days Left
    Lara Croft Guardian of Light
    Halo Spartan Strike

And a couple fantastic arcade dual stick shooters:

Geometry Wars 3
    Inferno 2

Also, if you havent yet, check out Implosion. It's a topdown hack and slash with dual stick shooting. One of the absolute best games on iOS.

4. JohnnyClash

JohnnyClash Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2016
    Thanks for the good replies, guys... Yeah, I need to fire up Imposion.. I have only skimmed the surface of this game, since getting it for free several months back..

As for : A Few Days Left, Lara Croft Guardian of Light, Halo Spartan Strike, Geometry Wars 3, Inferno 2... These I am not as familiar with. Thanks for the tips!