MAD Space - by WeMade Entertainment (UNREAL ENGINE 3)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by clever_bug, Nov 2, 2012.

1. clever_bug

clever_bug Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2012
    #1 clever_bug, Nov 2, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2012
    Another masterpiece for iOS (and Android) from WeMade Entertainment (Korean developer & publisher) using Unreal Engine 3. A TPS / RPG / action hybrid coming soon in 2013.

2. sicksilvo

sicksilvo Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2012
    #2 sicksilvo, Nov 2, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2012
    I like this one, it's like Dead Space meets Lost Planet and protagonist looks as Tekken character.Not saying that it's unoriginal,just reminded me of that mashup.

Only thing that i don't get, WeMade Entertainment Inc. announced lots of games 4-5. months before (friendfighter etc) and no word on them?

That "Another masterpiece for.." is just annoying

3. clever_bug

clever_bug Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2012
    Viking Island and Chaos & Defense were released in Korea. Project Dragon (new name: Dragon Mist), Pet Island, Friend Fighter (new name: Touch Fighter)... might be released in later this year, after G-Star 2012 (November 8 - 11 in Busan, Korea). The 7 new games I've just posted in this forum (MAD Space, Knights of Silkroad, Blaze Bourn: Legacy of the Gods, Heroes League: Realm of the Gods, Pangtasia, Chun Rang, IronSlam) are expected to be released sometimes in 2013.

4. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    After seeing ALL WeMade games trailers, I WILL BUY EACH ONE OF THEM ON RELEASE IF THEY ARENT IAP-FEST GAMES. I'd buy them at $5 each if that's what they sell each one.

EDIT: Correction... Well, all the non-MMO.

5. master lee

master lee Well-Known Member

Jun 19, 2009
    Greece kos island
    I really like what I see day one buy!!!

6. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Reminds me of Dead Space! Really cool, can't wait!

7. Fastbridge

Fastbridge Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2009
    Service advisor for Honda
    NYC, New York. USA
    This looks good. Please make this a premium game.

8. Whiteplayer3d

Whiteplayer3d Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2010
    Czech Republic
    Models are nice, but that's all.

9. kcur

kcur Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2010
    US
    Wow, a video game character that actually uses trigger discipline. Surprising.

10. Lerisbo1192

Lerisbo1192 Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2012
    hueco mundo
    Not arena based please!!!!

11. Lerisbo1192

Nov 26, 2012
    hueco mundo
    What's going on with this one? Also this company has announced at least 10 others ios games last year with even more beautiful visuals than this but yet we haven't heard about none of them!! Do someone have any information about their games? I was really counting on them to bring ios gaming to another level!!!

12. sicksilvo

Jul 4, 2012
    #13 sicksilvo, Aug 10, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2013
    It's coming in Q4 2013 if their plans don't change. This info is few weeks old so it shouldn't change, hopefully.

Many of games that Wemade Entertainment have announced / posted here are coming in Q3 & Q4 2013 + some unannounced titles.

Sometimes they change name of their (in that time) upcoming game e.g Friend Fighter has been renamed to Touch Fighter, so keeping track of them and digging for info was too hard for me. I leave that to more knowledgeable members here.

13. Lerisbo1192

Nov 26, 2012
    hueco mundo
    thanks bro helps a lot. at least i know now its still happening.

14. sicksilvo

Jul 4, 2012
    #15 sicksilvo, Aug 10, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2013
  15. shining jade

shining jade Well-Known Member

Apr 1, 2013
    Yea and what it will be another foreign game in a different language that they'll put in the English AppStore to tease us.. I am getting very irritated by this company, they released koren or japanese language versions of hero square & Viking island in the English App Store for what, to be rude and tease us!? I am sorry they really have made me angry, you can't release a English version of these games then go away!! Those that don't believe me here look for your self Hero Square:
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hieoloseukweeo-for-kakao/id627783622?mt=8

Viking Island:
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/baiking-aillaendeu-vikingisland/id510295328?mt=8

These 2 were announced a good long time ago and when I saw them being shown off they were English...
    So they place pushed us away, those who speak English and gave it to the foreigners first ok that's fine, don't go putting your apps in the store then if there not English!! Plus they don't listen at all, many want these 2 English you know how frustrating it is to play these!? Many comments/reviews want english. They are rude in my opinion and there are words I won't say but I'm fed up beyond belief, the 2 games I wanted and then my friend says there in the store though not in our language. Go away come back when you make English versions for the English AppStore !!