[PROMO CODES] Fodderp

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by Fodderp, Mar 13, 2013.

1. Fodderp

Fodderp Member

Oct 12, 2012
    Description:

Enter the battlefield and defend your patch with Fodderp – an action-packed mix of Strategy stuffed with RPG elements, and exciting social combat.

Multiple buildings are yours to control…or your enemies to destroy. Select your buildings – Cannons, Barracks, Wizard Towers and more, then take to the map, and TAKE the map!

Full multiplayer features bring even more action to the front line: team up with friends, join a clan and use your teamwork to earn epic and legendary items that help destroy your opponents. Compete in global events to win real-world prizes; raise your custom flag to your walls for all to see while storming the gates.

And when you’re not taking the fight to others around the globe, embark on mini-quests with enemy waves and boss fights enabling your loyal villagers to rebuild your town, providing you with precious resources for tech upgrades. Your faithful townsfolk will even work round the clock while you’re not in the game!

Features:

- Compete online (Wifi or OTA) in heated head-to-head battles with your very own custom layouts!
    - Form a Clan with your friends and invest resources to unlock Clan specific upgrades that give bonuses to you and all of your clan members.
    - Epic mini-boss battles in PvP matches make for fun and exciting mini-CTF games to acquire better loot!
    - Fight your way to the top of the leaderboards either by yourself, or with your friends in a clan!
    - Wage war against other players and win loot from your battles that you can equip to improve your units as well as buildings.
    - Single player quests which unlock new buildings in your Village.
    - Manage your Villagers as they gather resources for you over real time.
    - Use resources from your village on dozens of upgrades which will help you dominate in battle!
    - Choose your combination of Cannons, Barracks, Trebuchets, Wizard Towers, and more!

** Will not run on iPad 1 or iPhone 3GS or lower **

App store link: Fodderp
    Website Link: http://www.fodderp.com

PROMO CODES:
    TEJALEHYYNT9
    FJYP9N3N7PRY
    4PRKHH7HE6EW
    H6KK49PNX9TP
    MM4969T64HMH
    F4RET3TEKWR7
    FENTHEWM7NX9

If you use a promo code, it would be AWESOME, and much appreciated if you left a review of any sort. Good or bad. If it's bad I ask that you offer up some ideas to help us make things better. Unless of course you think it just absolutely sucks hah. Thanks :D

2. dihpadilha

dihpadilha Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    all codes appears like used :( thanks for sharing this codes

3. Fodderp

Fodderp Member

Oct 12, 2012
    wow...that was fast.

4. Fodderp

Fodderp Member

Oct 12, 2012
    Anyone able to confirm those are used? I just can't believe how fast those were used, not to mention not one person posted which one they used. I would say that's normal, but looking at every other promo code post on here you see the friendly people of TA post which ones they used.

I would try it myself but I would hate to waste a promo code.

Thanks!

5. speed4mee

speed4mee Well-Known Member

May 17, 2010
    Yes it's true, all are used :(

6. Fodderp

Fodderp Member

Oct 12, 2012
    Check your inbox.

7. speed4mee

speed4mee Well-Known Member

May 17, 2010
    Thanks a lot :D

8. Fodderp

Fodderp Member

Oct 12, 2012
    No problem, be sure to try out multiplayer and some of the village quests!

Queues are about 35-45 seconds right now on most maps.

Good luck!

9. Drummerboycroy

Drummerboycroy Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2012
    Clinician
    Maine!
    Welcome to TA, and yeah, that's pretty much business as usual.

DBC

10. Dalei

Dalei Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2012
    may i request one if it still avialable,thanks

11. Fodderp

Fodderp Member

Oct 12, 2012
    lol, thanks!