$0.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
✭✭ "This is an AWESOME game for puzzle freaks" - touchArcade forum ✭✭

✭✭ Previously featured by Apple in WHAT'S HOT ✭✭

✭ REVIEWS ✭
"A work of Art"
"...its character, art style, and terrific gameplay justify the price. Mondrain can rest in peace knowing that his iDevice game has been transformed into a 5-Dimple work of art."
-- AppSmile.com

"This is one title not to be missed by puzzle fans, and is engaging enough for anyone to enjoy."
-- AppSpy.com

✭✭✭✭ 4 stars "Mondrian is a great game injecting loads of personality, and style into a genre that usually is just associated with blue blocks."
-- TouchGen.net

"...a challenging and visually pleasing puzzler brought to you by Piet Mondrian...anyone who downloads the game is in for quite a few hours of brain-tingling puzzles."
-- Touch Arcade

"...very simple but deep, interesting, artistic puzzle game. So cool."
-- theslick.net (Japan)

✭ FANS ✭
"I just wanted to say that having played through to almost the end of Brazil now, I find this a brilliant game. Really hard, and therefore thoroughly rewarding when you DO actually beat a level. And I (strangely) love it when I am busting with pride at having beaten a level and good old Piet says words to the effect of 'Well done, but actually you're cr*p. I could do better than that, and I'm dead'. Lol!"
-- MrMuesli on touchArcade.com

"This is absolutely superb - I really love the game. ... Plays really nicely, extremely polished. I love it."
-- badmanj on touchArcade.com forum

"...This game is definitely one of the harder puzzle games out there, so anyone up for a tough challenge should pick this one up."
-- tblrsa on touchArcade.com forum

✭ ABOUT ✭

This beautiful modern art puzzler may seem easy. Just slide squares of color to solve the "paintings". But by the end of this game, the puzzles are about as difficult to solve as modern art is to understand!

But don't worry you won't be alone. The ghost of Piet Mondrian will be with you every step of the way to help -- or to chastise you with his wicked sense of humor.

Slide colored squares to make the finished "paintings." Special squares make solving even harder - squares with a required move count, squares that change color, and squares that slide right through the matching colored ones.

✭ FEATURES ✭
- Game elements never seen before in a puzzler like this

- Undo any move

- Every position is saved

- Replay any puzzle to try for a better score.

- Play your own ipod music

Travel through a dozen world locations and solve puzzles for money and the satisfaction of restoring abstract art!
Information
Seller:
Genre:Puzzle, Strategy
Release:Jan 15, 2010
Updated:Nov 30, -0001
Version:
Size:0.0
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating: (6)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal