Universal Infinity Blade III - (by Chair Entertainment Group, LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Ausar, Sep 18, 2013.

1. Ausar

Ausar Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2012
    BCN
    #1 Ausar, Sep 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2013

Infinity Blade III

Epic Games
    Join our new forums: https://www.epicgames.com/infinityblade/forums/ What the press is saying about Infinity Blade III:…
    TouchArcade Rating:
    $6.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Join our new forums: https://www.epicgames.com/infinityblade/forums/ What the press is saying about Infinity Blade III: **USA TODAY: 4 out of 4 - "Another fantastic epic!" **TOUCH ARCADE: 5 out of 5 - "ChAIR raises graphical bar to low earth orbit" **IGN: "A gorgeous, intense, and rewarding adventure!" **MODOJO: "The big, beautiful sequel we've been waiting for" **KOTAKU: "More powerful than ever" **AppSpy – 5 out of 5 – “A platform-defining series” The award-winning Infinity Blade video game trilogy reaches its epic conclusion! Created by ChAIR Entertainment, the original iOS blockbuster returns with adrenaline-fueled sword-fighting action, gorgeous visuals, and a thrilling story of love, betrayal, and redemption. Siris and Isa have joined with the God-King Raidriar in a desperate attempt to destroy the Worker of Secrets and his army of Deathless titans. Uncover new mysteries to wield the power of the Infinity Blade in this timeless adventure of champions and villains. RESPONSIVE AND INTUITIVE TOUCH CONTROLS Attack, dodge, block, and cast devastating spells - all with the simple swipe of a finger. SIMPLE NAVIGATION Easy to use, tap-to-move controls enable players to effortlessly navigate and explore while searching for collectible items such as treasure, swords, shields, armor and other magical rewards. DYNAMIC 3D WORLD Explore larger, beautiful and immersive environments that dynamically change as you choose multiple gameplay paths, new quests, side missions, and ClashMob engagements with the new in-game World Map interface. TWO PLAYABLE CHARACTERS Battle all-new enemies as both the legendary hero Siris, and the stealthy female warrior-thief, Isa, each with three unique combat styles and hundreds of fantastic weapons and items. THE HIDEOUT Discover and unlock allies to join your cause at your all-new base of operations. Here, you’ll encounter the Gemcutter, Potionmaster, Blacksmith, and Merchant, who will help you unlock incredible new strength and skills. GLOBAL CLASHMOB CHALLENGES Three new modes! Team up with players from around the globe for unique "massively social,” group-based challenges to defeat new enemies, unlock rare treasures and earn exclusive items. NEW ACHIEVEMENTS All-new Goals feature takes achievements to the next level, allowing players to earn valuable Chips that they can spend on keys, treasure maps, prize wheels, and other rare in-game items. NEW iOS FEATURES POWERED BY UNREAL ENGINE TECHNOLOGY Epic Games’ Unreal Engine technology powers the definitive visual experience in mobile gaming, complete with cloud saves and HDMI output. BONUS FEATURES - The most detailed story scenes ever shown on a mobile device, featuring the voice talents of fan-favorites John Noble and Troy Baker. - Animated “Infinity Blade: Origins” short film by acclaimed director Ben Hibon. - The in-game debut of “Monster,” an original new song from internationally acclaimed rock band Imagine Dragons. UNIVERSAL APP Play across all supported devices - iPhone 4/4s, iPhone 5/5s/5c, iPhone 6/6+/6s/6s+, iPhone SE, iPhone 7/7+, iPhone 8/8+, iPad 2/3/4, iPad Air/Air 2, iPad Pro, iPad Mini/Mini 2/Mini 3/Mini 4, and iPod Touch 5/6 - for a single low price. NOTES: - IMPORTANT: It is highly recommended that you upgrade your device to the latest iOS version before purchasing or updating Infinity Blade III. - PARENTS: you can turn off In-App purchasing in the iOS settings. Follow @Infinityblade on Twitter
    Information
    Seller:Epic Games
    Genre:Action, Adventure
    Release:Sep 18, 2013
    Updated:Oct 06, 2017
    Version:1.4.4
    Size:2.8 GB
    User Rating: (112)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Go Go Go

2. chupwn

chupwn Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Anyone try it on a 4S? Wondering if it plays at a good framerate.

3. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    Yes, it's out! Buying it through iTunes now!!!! 1.47GB compressed. We'll see uncompressed. I'll play it on a 4S... When it downloads :p

4. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    #4 Rip73, Sep 18, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2013
    One request please.

Can people please keep the story elements to themselves for now or put them in spoiler tags, please.
    There's a lot of story in the game and it'd be a shame to spoil it by reading it rather than experiencing in the game.

Thanks.

Edit. And don't forget to go in to the Chair store in game and click on the Imagine Dragons song for a surprise reward.
    (You won't need to buy the song, but you should:))

Edit 2. Sorry, I meant to say its 2.1gb installed in iPad 4.
    So if installing from App Store on device, you'll need 3.6gb free. I'd recommend having 3.8gb free just to cover cache and some other stuff and just to be safe to avoid a failed download.

5. sugimulm

sugimulm Well-Known Member

OH YEAH! DL now!

Sorry, got excited :)

6. Wow, this is big, how big uncompressed?

7. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Amen to that. Already got a huge part of the opening spoiled for me.

8. GPS

GPS Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Australia
    Gonna need about 4GB free to download to device. I had 3 available on my Touch and it said I needed more.

9. ip4weather

ip4weather Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2012
    cool...downloading now :)

10. G.R.

G.R. Active Member

Mar 19, 2012
    2.1 GB uncompressed

11. Okay thanks. Need to delete just a little bit more.

12. Buffy6

Buffy6 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2010
    Says 2.1 GB in Settings on iPod Touch 4 after it's installed. But, probably need double or more to install directly on the device? I forget how that works. I don't use my computer to install apps. lol

13. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Think ill wait a couple of years for this to go free.

No, not really...bought. :3

14. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    YESSSS... I've been waiting everyday and it was driving me insane. Now it's mine muhaha

15. Okay got enough space now. Bought.

16. Sambobsung

Sambobsung Well-Known Member

May 19, 2012
    Male
    Canada
    And look who posted it. What a coincidence.

17. Locanis

Locanis Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2011
    U.S.A.
    You'll need a little under 4GB to install direct onto iDevice.

[​IMG]

2127MB installed, to be exact. A little under 4GB of free space needed if installing direct on your iDevice. If pressed for room, install via iTunes for less space requirement.

18. Buffy6

Buffy6 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2010
    #18 Buffy6, Sep 18, 2013
    All I'm getting is to the beginning logos. It shows the first few logos. Then gets to the Infinity Blade logo and keeps pulsating on that. I'm going to try to reboot. I know I was probably supposed to do that to begin with. lol

Edit: Reboot fixed it. :D

19. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    #19 Rip73, Sep 18, 2013
    Okay, I'll throw a bit out there.

Forget what you're expecting the game to be. Multiply it by ten, then double it, then multiply by 100. And you still won't be there.

Its staggeringly good.
    Yet at the same time, its like an old friend that you haven't seem in years.

So yes, it's the familiar IB set up and mechanics, but holy crap, it is visually astounding. The step up from IB2 is astonishing.

And John Noble as the voice of the Worker is his usual brilliant self but he adds so much more to the game.

Obviously I won't say any more about that but his voice just conveyed the character perfectly and raises the story element to an extraordinary level. Just small nuances and tones that are almost imperceptible but give a very clear character image.
    Just would send a shiver down your spine, he is so good. And immediately has you hooked on the story.

Put simply, buy it. Its amazing. And if you thought IB2 was good, you're still not going to prepared for how great this is.

20. Infinity89

Infinity89 Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2013
    I already pre ordered the song. Will I be able to get the free weapon or it is for the in game purchase only?