iMob 2 (Hints, Tips, & Hacks) ** NOT a add me thread **

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by CarolinaMic, Feb 13, 2012.

1. CarolinaMic

CarolinaMic New Member

Feb 13, 2012
    #1 CarolinaMic, Feb 13, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2012
    Hello every one!! I'm new to this site, but i'm not new to iPhone/iPod/iPad gaming.

With that said I've been searching on line for some type of strategy guide/hints for iMob 2 but my searches keep coming up empty.

So I decided to give TOUCH ARCADE a shot to see if any one can point me in the right direction or give me some tips on how to become a BEAST at this game without spending real money on it. :D

Thanks in advance,
    Carolinamic

2. CarolinaMic

CarolinaMic New Member

Feb 13, 2012

239 Views but no responses:confused:

3. Dr. Deviation

Dr. Deviation Active Member

Jan 13, 2012
    Don't level up too fast. Instead, get as many mobs members as you can at a low level. That way, you will have an advantage over other members your level. Also, invest in properties to acquire massive dosh and use it for more investments or armor/weapons/gear.

4. CarolinaMic

CarolinaMic New Member

Feb 13, 2012
    sounds good. thanks for that advice. will my my be stronger if i have the same amount of items as mob members though?

5. sandwiches

sandwiches New Member

Feb 24, 2012
    Boss guides, etc

Go to www.imob2codes.com and register. Then you can look at all the guides for your level. Good luck.

6. sandwiches

sandwiches New Member

Feb 24, 2012
    Amount of weapons

The formula for the amount of weapons you need is 10 x your rank. Add 100 more to that to hit people 5 to 10 levels higher than yours. Has nothing to do with the size of your mob.

7. brunozwa

brunozwa New Member

Feb 25, 2012
    sounds good. thanks for that advice.

8. Dragon fire

Dragon fire New Member

Sep 20, 2012
    I need to understand why I cannot play Imob 2 or Race or Die 2 after I got the software update iOS 6.0. Please help me out, because I can still play Global War, so I'm kinda flustered.