GameClub Aralon: Sword and Shadow (by Crescent Moon Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Dec 15, 2010.

1. unobtainium

unobtainium New Member

Dec 19, 2012
    I'm stuck on "The Plan" quest. When I talk to Darius, he tells me to do some research at the library on magical objects that could help unmask Merificus. So far so good, I accept the quest, go to the library, find the relevant book, read it, and return to Darius. That's when I realize that Darius is asking me to do the very same quest over again. So I accept it again, and go to my quest list, only to realize that it's not there. I keep accepting the quest over and over again but it never gets added to my quest list, and Darius refuses to recognize that I've already completed the task.

Any ideas on how I can proceed, or do I have to restart the game? :(:confused:

2. Liamjones

Liamjones New Member

Dec 21, 2012
    Aralon Sword and Shadow

Hi there I have Aralon Sword and shadow and I think it's great, but there's is one minor problem I am experiencing, I have the game on a second generation iPod touch and I cannot get into the outlands mountain pass, I have tried many times and still have had no luck if anyone could help or give advice to get in it would be much appreciated because I love this game cannot get enough of it. Cheers

3. Liamjones

Liamjones New Member

Dec 21, 2012
    Hi there sorry but I do not have a solution to your request but would like to tell you that you are not the only one experiencing this problem. May I also get a message if you find a solution, and also are you using a second generation iPod touch.

4. Liamjones

Liamjones New Member

Dec 21, 2012
    Hi there did you end up finding a solution to the problem on your iPod 2nd gen, I am in the same situation you were or are in. Cheers

5. scarypharaoh

scarypharaoh Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Medical Professional
    With Carmen Sandiego
    there is definately an issue with the cloud saves. i tried to upload a save and it said unregistered email, even with the lowercase email and having recieved the pin. Any chance of a fix?

6. gooby

gooby New Member

Dec 15, 2012
    omg cloud storage is working!! I had forgotten about this thread until I went to delete more stuff from my iPad (going to sell but slow in doing so). I wasn't expecting to be able to upload from the ipad and download to my ipod, but wth... it bloody worked! My ipod touch now has the saved game from my ipad.

So if it failed for you before, give it a shot, and do it quickly before it breaks again lol. Don't forget to check for case sensitivity in the email, although I'm not sure if that matters.

/happydance

7. acidrave

acidrave New Member

Apr 8, 2013
    impressive

what a good game... i love it, i've almost finished it and i feel sad. Great game, hail to the developers from an elf warrior!

8. CalebB910

CalebB910 New Member

Apr 14, 2013
    Can you attack NPC's and stuff? and how big is the world compared to something like Skyrim? I know it's just an IOS game so it won't be THAT big, but just for reference.

9. grimxxx

grimxxx New Member

Jun 16, 2013
    dude

You don't have that bird mount from the snowy place my paladin has it and I haven't even beat the game yet and its not one that you buy its in a nest like Drake egg but its much faster and I bought the hammer of justice and the dinorat that thing is fast

10. slapshotdan

slapshotdan New Member

Jul 2, 2013
    Please help

Is there any way to unlink an item, I know you can just put an item over it but is there a way to completely unlink an item?

11. Louis Ace

Louis Ace Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2013
    This game is awesome I just wished it fit the iPhone 5 screen

12. oscar123967

oscar123967 Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2012
    Iphone 5 update pls :D

13. oldsnake

oldsnake Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Yes,iPhone 5 update,CRESCENT MOON: Can you update ARALON for iPhone 5?

14. oscar123967

Aug 1, 2012
    They probably dont look at this thread anymore. Ill tweet at them

15. xiSx

xiSx Well-Known Member

If you jailbreak your phone you can use Screen Extender. It looks and works great with Aralon.

16. oscar123967

Aug 1, 2012
    Is there a jailbreak for iPhone 5s iOS 7.0.4? I cant seem to find one :/

17. Soarel

Soarel Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012
    Nope, no known working jailbreak.

18. vii-Lucky

vii-Lucky Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2013
    contact Gov.

He JB'n his iPhone 5s iOS 7.x.x

19. abstractcolors215

abstractcolors215 Active Member

Sep 12, 2013
    USA
    #2999 abstractcolors215, Jul 25, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2014
    I'm playing Aralon right now, this is a really good game, but i have a question. as i level up i keep seeing the message 'you have skill points to spend.' but ive maxed out all my skills so i cant spend them. The message constantly comes up everywhere, when i look at my map, etc. are you supposed to just ignore it? thank you.

20. Larni

Larni Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2013
    How have you maxed out your skills?