iPhone Galactic Phantasy Prelude

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Moonfish Software, Oct 16, 2012.

1. Moonfish Software

Moonfish Software Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2012
    Hong Kong
    Galactic Phantasy Prelude - next-gen space action adventure for iOS with console quality graphics & gameplay, at only USD0.99 for a limited time!

It will be released on 29th October 2012. Let's take a look at the trailer video and screenshots first.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Features
    - Innovative full-action battle gameplay; reflexes and tactics are equally important.
    - Mix and match 2000+ pieces of equipment on your ships to suit your own style.
    - Engage in exciting battles or go trading and smuggling; you decide how you earn your living.
    - RPG-style open world gameplay; roam freely and challenge various missions.
    - Main storyline + hundreds of missions + trading and robbing freely = 50+ hours of gameplay.
    - Think you’re the only pirate out there? Beware, robbers sometimes get robbed, it’s a “real” world afterall.
    - Upgrade starport facilities so you can trade more items, build more advanced ships, and unlock missions with great rewards.
    - Discover the 30+ golden trade routes and enjoy some big money trading deals.
    - Console quality graphics on all iOS devices; well optimized for high-end devices like the iPhone 4/5 & iPad with new shaders and various kinds of full screen special effects.
    - Facebook and Game Center integration; Enjoy gaming with your friends!
    - A whole new gaming experience, at only $0.99 for a limited time with our special launch promotion.

2. Sezzar

Sezzar Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    Instabuy

3. thevagrant

thevagrant Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2009
    It can't be as good as it looks, can it? Anyway, there's no way I pass on the game.

4. Misguided

Misguided Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2009
    Huh. Never heard of this. The TA review said the first game was pretty, but grindy and thin on story. The ships have kind of a Borderlands-esque look to them. I like GoF quite a bit...this certainly seems worth taking a flyer on for a dollar.

5. Moonfish Software

Oct 16, 2012
    Hong Kong
    The gameplay of Galactic Phantasy Prelude (GPP) is actually quite different from Galactic Phantasy. It's battle system is more action-based. Hope you will enjoy it.

6. Misguided

Misguided Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2009
    Yes, that's clear from the video since you can see the pilot navigating freely.

7. uplaynation

uplaynation Member

Nov 21, 2011
    another 3 more days until its launch T_T sob.... waiting is too suffering, when its launch is it world wide? as i am in malaysia i wonder can grab on first day =_= please dont make me suffer anymore T_T

8. Trayray

Trayray Well-Known Member

Jun 30, 2009
    Fleet?

Looks epic! Is the fleet system, where you have two other ships in your command, in this game? Are there wingmen? Thanks.

9. Moonfish Software

Oct 16, 2012
    Hong Kong
    Yes, you can one wingmen (instead of two). It is up to you to make it a battle ship for fighting or a transport for trading.

10. Moonfish Software

Oct 16, 2012
    Hong Kong
  11. Trayray

Trayray Well-Known Member

Jun 30, 2009
    Thanks for the info! I can't wait. One more question, when can we hire the wingman? A few hours into the game or very soon after starting?

12. Moonfish Software

Oct 16, 2012
    Hong Kong
    You should be able to build your first AI controlled ally ship after finishing the 1st boss. Actually at the very beginning of the game, you will have to get familiar with quite some systems, such as side quests, trading among starports, fitting a ship, or robbing, therefore you may want to build ship after finishing the 1st or even the 2nd boss.

13. uplaynation

uplaynation Member

Nov 21, 2011
    Finally its Here! insta bought it now waiting the game to download. thanks dev!

14. uplaynation

uplaynation Member

Nov 21, 2011
    finished the game just now....

alot of the achievement are unable to update to game centre like the first game, dev if you happen to see this please check it thanks. i am sure my internet connection its perfectly fine when i get the achievement requirement. hope it can be fix so that i can re played the game all over again lolz.

15. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
    The game is out and the new thread is here:
    http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=163322
    Please post there since no one posting seems to be able to get past the second story mission, and we could really use an expert's advice (unless you just bought the $15 battle cruiser and finished that way :p ).