Get Outta My Galaxy! HD

Get Outta My Galaxy! HD is an awesome 3D action game for iPad, iPhone (3GS or later) and iPod Touch (3rd gen or later)!<…
$1.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
Get Outta My Galaxy! HD is an awesome 3D action game for iPad, iPhone (3GS or later) and iPod Touch (3rd gen or later)!

The game stars a slightly grumpy space monster called "Waka" whose favorite pastimes include naps, munching on rocks and staring into space. Things start going wrong for Waka when a particularly lively variety of alien annoyance called "wikus" start spreading around his deserted home planet.

That’s where you come in. You need to take Waka along for a mission to restore peace and quiet into the galaxy, one planet at a time, slapping away anything that moves with his four arms!

HIGHLIGHTS:
• Universal version with iPad support outta this world!
• Travel through four solar systems filled with action-packed levels.
• Meet a bunch of cheerful lovable characters and slap them all into oblivion!
• Collect mad powerups to grow into towering heights, freeze all life around you and more!
• Clear the planets of hidden gems to unlock bonus planets!
• An interactive map screen allows you to easily replay any level you've unlocked!
• Astonishing 3D graphics with OpenGL ES 2.0 shaders, 60fps on iPad 2 and iPhone 4S and above.
• New iPad-optimized touch control scheme. Tilt controls and virtual joystick included as options.
• You can now listen to your own music while slapping away!

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER AND FACEBOOK!
-> twitter.com/ookoohko
-> facebook.com/ookoohko
Information
Seller:
Genre:Action, Puzzle
Release:Aug 04, 2011
Updated:Nov 30, -0001
Version:
Size:0.0
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating:Unrated