Universal Rhythm - Colors in Motion, Twitch game + Promo codes

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by abhimir, Jun 17, 2014.

1. abhimir

abhimir Member

Sep 6, 2012
    #1 abhimir, Jun 17, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2014

Introducing Rhythm - Colors in Motion. Rhythm is a twitch game with a relaxing soundtrack. In Rhythm, balls of various colors will fall from the top and you have to catch it with the rectangle of respective color. You can swipe to move the rectangles.

The apparent discrepancy between fast twitch based gameplay and relaxing music brings out our philosophy with regards to Rhythm. Our aim here is to highlight that a session of fast twitch based game can be as relaxing as meditation.

With its easy to pickup mechanics, soothing soundtrack, and fast paced gameplay, we feel that Rhythm provides a unique and engrossing 'just one more time' gameplay.

The game releases on Thursday, i.e June 19, 2014. But find below 10 promo codes for people who want to get the game right now.

TM7MXH6L43PE
    HHJHXAPTPJAR
    LHRP6YEJ43WF
    R6EE6RWRYHEW
    J37K77MHXWWW
    PL3XRRT7T3K6
    RT6JP937JAYR
    LW4XAELA7MTN
    A7F3LL34PYLF
    XHFRWHAWPEKA

Let us know your feedback. As a young team, we look forward to learning from your feedback and improving this game and our skills as well.

Attached Files:

2. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    Thank you!
    PL3XRRT7T3K6
    Music + Twitch = my kind of game

3. coolpepper43

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    Ok I played a little bit of it and here are my impressions. I don't think you could call this a twitch nor a rhythm based game. Basically a colored ball falls and you have to make sure it goes into the matching cup by dragging it. I think this will be a free game. Am I correct? One thing that I found that was a huge problem was moving the cups. Currently you have to drag them past the cup in order for it to move. I think you should only need to drag it to the area of where the ball is falling. Being able to move the cups are the most important part of the game so it should be much more accurate.

4. Lumlca

Lumlca Active Member

Feb 25, 2013
    Redeemed R6EE6RWRYHEW. Thank you!

5. abhimir

abhimir Member

Sep 6, 2012
    Thanks for the encouragement. Hope you like the game.

6. abhimir

abhimir Member

Sep 6, 2012
    Hope you like the game and have fun playing it.

7. abhimir

abhimir Member

Sep 6, 2012
    Yes, this will be a free game when it comes out.

We debated different moving mechanisms and felt that 'drag past' mechanism was more intuitive. However I can see how your suggestion can make the gameplay more 'twitch' like and allow us to increase the speed at which the balls fall, making it more exciting.

I will prototype a version with your suggestion and see how it plays. Again, thanks for your feedback, and hope you enjoy the game.

8. coolpepper43

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    I am happy that you are going to test out my suggested movement mechanism. I found it incredibly difficult to use. Does anyone else feel the same way? I think if the new controls works out it would definitely make it more twitch like as you said. As of right now I am just struggling with the controls that I probably can't go far enough where I can even see any real twitch game play.