SplashBlades: Waterworld awaits ! join to upcoming beta

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by FilipJ, Nov 21, 2014.

1. FilipJ

FilipJ Member

Nov 18, 2014
    game developer right now
    Bratislava
    #1 FilipJ, Nov 21, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2015
    Hello dear gamers! This week we've continued to work on the assault game mode, decorations and graphical user interface which does require a lot of work yet. However, the end is near, so we have to make a hard decision. What kind of icon will we use, to be our representative, to be our symbol?

[​IMG]

As we see our project come to end, I think the four of us understand, that we gotta make a game. Gotta make it great. It's our very first one. It must annihilate. Since we drew three sketches, we need to choose. We need to fill the void. We need a symbol. But it's gotta fit right. Gotta be the right one. But without you it can't be done! So, we made three sketches, from you can choose the right one, the one that fits our game the best in your opinion. Every vote is important because we are making this game for you! Why would you let us to do it as we want instead of voting and customising this game to your very taste? So do not hesitate! Choose the best sketch, so we can finalise it (by pouring more awesomeness on it), then the game receives it as its official icon.
    So vote for the best in the comments BELOW= OR =Check out our official voting page www.splashblades.com, to vote between awesome circumstances. Last, but not least, please support us by sharing the link to your friends.

[​IMG]
    The Adventure Begins !SplashBlades is a strategic mobile multiplayer game about building, fighting and surviving in the Waterworld. The player has to construct his own watercraft, explore the planet and fight against tough enemies on his journey. SplashBlades is a new project in a testing stage. If you would like to become a sailor in a waterworld and reap the benefits you can get while helping our team, all you have to do is to register to our beta version and support us.
    We will continue to work and bring you some interesting news!

Best Regards:
    Indie team Dreamventory

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/splashblades?ref=hl
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfvVSEZTGIU
    Presskit: http://www.splashblades.com/media/

[​IMG]

1. Build and customize your watercraft to any shape, but be careful! Its shape has a large influence over its behaviour during the fights.
    2. The lighter your watercraft is, the more acceleration it can gain, and vice versa. Balancing your ship is a vital part of the game.
    3. You can upgrade the individual parts of the watercraft to gain advantage against your opponents.
    4. Increase your speed by adding engines and sails.
    5. Manage and send out your own army consisting of water, underwater and air units.
    6. Build a floating fortress to defend yourself from total destruction.
    7. Extract debris and trash from the ocean to gain additional resources.
    8. Tame and command the monsters of the ocean to deal fatal damage to your opponents.
    9. Use your velocity and weight to ram your opponent’s watercraft to pieces.
    10. Use a harpoon to hook and pull your enemies.
    11. Your decisions will have an influence on the story.
    12. Your crew is always there to construct new buildings, improve your factory performance and of course, to clean your pontoons.
    13. Feel free to customise the appearance of your hero.
    14. Your watercraft will get dirty over time, don’t forget to order your minions to clean it.
    15. Fight against mythical underwater creatures.
    16. Discover hidden secrets of the Waterworld.
    17. Sharks can dive under the watercraft and tear it from below​

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    Signed up

3. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    This looks very ambitious. Will be signing up :D

4. madreviewer

madreviewer Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2013
    Can't wait to play it, I signed up for the beta test

5. FilipJ

FilipJ Member

Nov 18, 2014
    game developer right now
    Bratislava
    Oh we hope you like it ... We are working on it really hard and currently working on storymode... We try to release beta as soon as possible...

6. FilipJ

FilipJ Member

Nov 18, 2014
    game developer right now
    Bratislava
    Great ! Great ! In beta you will achieve many interesting benefits.

7. FilipJ

FilipJ Member

Nov 18, 2014
    game developer right now
    Bratislava
    We have new images of SniperGun

New image of sniper gun Lv 4.

[​IMG]

8. FilipJ

FilipJ Member

Nov 18, 2014
    game developer right now
    Bratislava
    Working on Sharks... preview

[​IMG]

9. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    will this be multiplayer only? it looks very cool but i don't want to have to attack / be attacked by other players, i want to build at my own pace and go though the npc story/battle.

10. FilipJ

FilipJ Member

Nov 18, 2014
    game developer right now
    Bratislava
    Hellou ramzarules,
    The first version of the game will be released as a beta with multiplayer and singleplayer in one. At first we try to complete the greater part of story and then we consider the possibility to open the game only for single player players who wanna play just storyline. It is a good point to think for us. We find some solution for that.

11. ramzarules

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    hi, thanks for your reply. After the first version, maybe you can consider a seperate app, single player only, premium priced and without iaps? Like Seabeard should have been, in my opinion. This is my suggestion.

12. aestioko

aestioko Member

Nov 26, 2014
    iOS Developer
    Singapore
    Will you eventually have that multi-player watercraft battle like in the trailer? If you do, that will be awesome! Anyway I'll be looking forward to the release of this game... only because I couldn't beta test.

13. FilipJ

FilipJ Member

Nov 18, 2014
    game developer right now
    Bratislava
    to:ramzarules

Yes, it is one of two options that we are contemplating.
    There is one possibility and it is also fair. If player dont want to play with others there is easy solution. Player will buy premium game licence and disable multiplayer from game. Then he can play our game with no stress. We would like to updeate story every 2 weeks or month so player will play his singleplayer game. Thats our plan but first off all we need to end 1.0 process.

14. FilipJ

FilipJ Member

Nov 18, 2014
    game developer right now
    Bratislava
    to: aestioko

Why you couldn't beta test ? There is no problem you can join to beta in our website. And yes there will be great batlles but first we need to test "beta 1vs1" and after that we can release game and prepare "big multiplayer system". We will see how peoples will support us and then we will continue implement new cool features.

15. ramzarules

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    great! i will keep an eye on your game, it looks beautiful, and if i could play it stress-free, and without energy/timers/gems etc like usual, and focus on the story contents and updates, it will be great!

16. FilipJ

FilipJ Member

Nov 18, 2014
    game developer right now
    Bratislava
    Story Picture - OneEyeC. is real captain....

[​IMG]

17. FilipJ

FilipJ Member

Nov 18, 2014
    game developer right now
    Bratislava
    Clash of boats !

[​IMG]

18. Woodrith

Woodrith Well-Known Member

Oct 4, 2014
    Hooaah
    Outerbounds
    This looks interesting, definitely a different spin. Can't wait to see you guys release version 1.0 and see what it's all about.

19. Luciano1084

Luciano1084 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2014
    Definitely sign me up ###

20. FilipJ

FilipJ Member

Nov 18, 2014
    game developer right now
    Bratislava
    That's good to hear, will soon announce the release but it's coming ... we can fight against each other :D