N.O.V.A. 2 How to kill the last boss.

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Archangel-s, Feb 4, 2013.

1. Archangel-s

Archangel-s Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2012
    I couldn't kill the alien bastard in the generators' room for a long time. Here is what you need to do:

1. Place the remote control bombs in every regeneration chamber (in order not to guess, which chamber the boss goes).
    2. Shoot the alien until it teleports to one of the chamber.
    3. Blow up the mine. Yeey! It dies.

Hope this will help you.

2. Der-Kleine

Der-Kleine Well-Known Member

In case you didn't notice: It's 2013. The game has been out for 2 or 3 years. (I can't remember). Do you really believe that you're the first person to have ever beaten the game and have to tell people how to do it now?

3. I was gonna say this. Anyone who's played it has most likely beaten it. This is so random and out of nowhere.

4. Archangel-s

Dec 19, 2012
    Obsolent, but 1200+ views.

People still play the game. Lots of people. I just thought, it WOULD be useful for somebody here.

5. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Perhaps they though that you need help beating the last boss (which is also what I though this thread is about). Perhaps that's why the thread has that number of views.

6. Archangel-s

Dec 19, 2012
    This title is for the sake of Google search

Actually, anyone who searches like this it google will find this post, which is good for them. This is the main reason for the title.

7. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    #7 Primoz, Feb 8, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2013
    Hey, I wasnt blaming you. I was guessing why the thread has that amount of views. If this thread helps at least one person out there - its helpful. If it doesent it doesnt matter. Its not like you're commiting a crime for taking up TouchArcade's server space.