Big Fish Games on Sale

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by JEFFG-TX, Dec 20, 2012.

1. JEFFG-TX

JEFFG-TX Active Member

Aug 30, 2011
    Haven't seen anyone post but it appears that many Big Fish Games are on sale starting today.

iPhone for .99
    iPad for 2.99

2. Appletini

Appletini Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2011
    Ankh-Morpork
    That's because the threads keep getting deleted for having no actual information in them; at least two have gone already. :p

3. VeganTnT

VeganTnT Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2008
    Freelance Entertainment Analyst
    Orlando, FL
    Absolutely right, JEFFG is the first person to be kind enough to even put prices up :/

Here's a link for Fairway Solitaire (iPhone), since there's no easy/reliable way to post a link to a dev page from my ipad; With it iPhone and iPad users can open the store and just click the link at the bottom to see the huge assortment of games on sale

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fairway-solitaire-by-big-fish/id476127375?mt=8

4. JEFFG-TX

JEFFG-TX Active Member

Aug 30, 2011
  5. pka4916

pka4916 Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2009
    Male
    Wisconsin
    Ehm i created a thread as well a little bit ago with the price in it.
    Even that one was deleted.
    The only comment that i had extra was, hat it seems like they do not have a 0.99 sale

And... The collector editions are 4.99 and not 2.99

6. VeganTnT

VeganTnT Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2008
    Freelance Entertainment Analyst
    Orlando, FL
    Hmm, that one wasn't me then. It's possible that it was deleted by another moderator for being a duplicate while I wa deleting another one.

Sorry about that :( We're trying our best to clean the forum up so threads have easy to read titles, pricing info, links, etc. Sounds like your thread would have been fine had it not been for the other thread making it look like a duplicate

7. Fallen_Grace

Fallen_Grace Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2012
    It was me saying "meh" at this sale,we already had all these games for 2.99 several times this year,and I was honestly hoping for a 0.99 sale like 20th December last year...so,even if I'll sound entitled,a big meh at Big Fish Games :D

8. Appletini

Jan 8, 2011
    Ankh-Morpork
    Almost all the iPhone games are on sale for $1; it's fair enough that Big Fish have chosen not to sell the iPad versions at that same price.

9. JCman7

JCman7 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Mechanical Engineering
    NY
    Most of the newer games aren't on sale :(

10. ip4weather

ip4weather Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2012
    yes we need last few games on sale not old one...

11. Trevor

Trevor Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2009
    Don't 99% of Big Fish games end up going free?

12. JEFFG-TX

JEFFG-TX Active Member

Aug 30, 2011
    I rarely see full Big Fish games for free. The free versions require IAP for full game unlock.

13. pka4916

Jun 6, 2009
    Male
    Wisconsin
    Maybe if the world ends, it will be free, but then nobody would get it lol...
    I am really disappointed that they are not doing the $0.99 sale.
    I bet you would see the Ipad gamed in the Apple Top 10 - 100 list either..
    With all the other sales going on.

14. JCman7

JCman7 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Mechanical Engineering
    NY
    Some of the newer games are going on sale right now.

15. The news told me that the world will end tomorrow, and that is when the apple store is going to close. Is that coincidence?

16. pka4916

Jun 6, 2009
    Male
    Wisconsin
    Well, for Big Fish it was the end of the world...
    They are not even in the Top xx list anymore, since all the other $0.99 sales..
    Guess I'll wait for the $1.99 sale.. So far they won't get a penny from me anymore.. Instead bought all the Square Enix ones.. and completed the EA and Gameloft collections lol.

17. Appletini

Jan 8, 2011
    Ankh-Morpork
    Big Fish do quite well for themselves; they do better every year, in fact. There's no need for them to compete by driving their iPad game prices down to nothing any more, which is a good thing. The app store could do with more reasonable pricing, and that doesn't mean $1/$2 for everything.

18. Georgina

Georgina Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jan 30, 2010
    Sydney
    Thanks for the heads up! I picked up the third Drawn game. I really enjoyed the previous two.

Full list of games on sale at Big Fish's website.

Cheers.

19. Coldar

Coldar Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2008
    Upstate NY/USA
    That link was my downfall.:(
    Wasn't really meaning to but bought a handful+ of Big Fish'es newer hogs. Try'ed out a few lites before purchasing and other's had really nice screen shots that it was hard to resist.
    Now I'll just have to fit them in behind (quite) a few other's in line to be played.

20. Pandabunny

Pandabunny Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2012
    Wanted to get both Dana Knightstone games for the iPad, but both have a higher price than the other games - are both just not included on the sale, or do they always sell them for a higher price?

They said ALL their games were going on sale for $2.99 (or $4.99 for the Collector's Editions), so that's strange (not sure if the sale is still going on, but I tried it yesterday, and at the same time you could still get other Big Fish games with the $2.99/$4.99 discount).