Universal Solar System Task

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by goldlogsh, Jan 7, 2016.

1. goldlogsh

goldlogsh Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2015
    #1 goldlogsh, Jan 7, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2016
    This is a weird weird weird yet unique game.
    It took a lot courage to post it here. Thought it might get loads criticism, yes it definitely would. Or maybe just got ignored in the device.
    Solar System Task was not approved at first, but after explaining what it is about to AppStore Team, got published luckily.

We finally decided to post it here, really want to see if anyone who would complete the mission.

HINT:read the description very carefully.

For Download:
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/solar-system-task/id997237635?mt=8

2. Stronsay

Stronsay Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2015
    Heading towards the moon. This part of the journey will take 3 days. There's some nice adverts to look at along the way.

3. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    I didn't even get that far, Stronsay. Deleted after 2 minutes or so.
    I am a huge fan of space & SF and actually liked the idea of having a lengthy space trip through our solar system.
    But this ... is just bad. Nothing happens, you cannot do anything at all, just move your viewport left and right. Ruined a potentially great idea. My verdict: stay away from it.

4. Stronsay

Aug 6, 2015
    It's a simulation of space travel. Where nothing happens. In real time. Maybe it's meant to be ironic. You are right Nullzone; this could have been excellent. Opportunity missed.

5. Stronsay

Aug 6, 2015
    After 3 days travel I seem to have missed the moon. Have to start over. Curses.