We Rule - What shop does what?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Swarfega, Mar 30, 2010.

1. Swarfega

Swarfega Member

Mar 30, 2010
    Nottingham, UK
    Liking this game a lot at the moment. I am in the early stages of buying shops and wondered really what each has to offer. I know they are used by others but really there's no explanation as to what shop does what.

I've been buying stones off a friend and it mentions my castle has been updated and is looking at its best... but it's no different. What does the school do? What does the tailor do? Is there a help guide anywhere for this game?

2. Miffy

Miffy Member

Jan 14, 2010
    I have a question for them.

Ever going to create the Lionhead game Black and White for the Iphone? It's a perfect match.

3. IpodLady

IpodLady Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2009
    Washington State
    Shops dont do anything except give you money and experience. Thats one area where the game fails. No matter what you build, it doesnt affect anything. Stones dont make your castle bigger, tailor shops dont make you peeps happier, thus making more move in and increasing your tax income, etc, etc. You just get money and experience for having people order from them.

4. Swarfega

Swarfega Member

Mar 30, 2010
    Nottingham, UK
    Ok thanks for the update. Kind of a waste of time then.

5. IpodLady

IpodLady Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2009
    Washington State
    Well if you get more money, you can buy better shops, thus giving you more money and experience, allowing for a larger and cooler kingdom. I imagine ngmoco will add a few things to make everything we build have some sort of practical use in a future update.

6. Swarfega

Swarfega Member

Mar 30, 2010
    Nottingham, UK
    Although from what people have calculated you earn more money and xp from the cheaper farming and shops.