Universal Pavilion: Touch Edition (by Visiontrick Media AB)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Mar 17, 2017.

1. RedThumb

RedThumb Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2016
    Thanks, fellow Austrian, daunk da schen ;-)
    If somebody can please confirm that it runs fine on iPad Air 1 and I am in.

2. amaurote

amaurote Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2011
    this graphics is incredible

3. James Cameron

James Cameron Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2013
    The graphics are astounding. The gameplay is very decent. If you were a fan of Monument Valley and Dream Machine give this a go. Really enjoying this. Spoilers: I am currently playing the rail sections and I am slightly confused by the lapses in logic where the train seems to be able to leave the visible track. Otherwise really great game

4. currymutton

currymutton Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2008
    So many games this week...

The only thing I find it really needs is a proper story (MV at least gives you some vague lines). May be I am not deep enough of the game, may be I am expecting the wrong thing, but gameplay and story-wise, Ticket to Earth is very engaging and is a clear winner (at least for this week).

5. andsoitgoes

andsoitgoes Well-Known Member

Okay so, I don't iPad at all anymore. I exclusively play on my phone.

I have a 7+, I didn't see a lot of mention of people playing it on a phone, has anyone bitten the bullet for this one?

I'm going to be away for a bit and really like the looks, but with this, Mushroom 11, Kingdom, Oxenfree... oh and death road to Canada. God I need to win the lottery.

6. yankeeblue000

yankeeblue000 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2016
    It was originally released IPhone only. Then soon after released the universal version

7. andsoitgoes

andsoitgoes Well-Known Member

No, I know that but there have been quite a few people in this thread who have made me question how enjoyable it'll be on the phone.

So I'm hoping for a few more impressions as to how the experience is

8. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    This is on sale for 89p and I’ve never played it, although I see the first page saying about it only being half the game and that the second half will come later but I don’t see it mentioned in any update notes? I take it, it was never completed?

9. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    @metalcasket just tagging you as I see you got and liked the game so you may know the answer to my question above.