Goblin Heroes : Modern War - Official Thread -

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by MF3D_Dev, Jun 12, 2011.

1. Team_Minions

Team_Minions Member

Oct 4, 2011
    Hello guys!
    You need to be patient; Team Minions staff are close friends with MF3D_Dev and we can assure you that Goblin Heroes is looking even better in movement than in still images. You need to give time to the developer; consider that it's being made by only one person and the quality given is on par with big budget projects; and the game is even improving as the time passes.
    So, let's support him as much as we can, because it will be worth the wait!

2. jumpman475

jumpman475 Well-Known Member

Aug 31, 2009
    Student
    Ithaca, NY
    Thanks for the update! Looking forward to the website.

3. TheBeastlyNinja

TheBeastlyNinja Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2009
    Computer stuff
    Right behind you
    Any news on this?

4. zippoz

zippoz Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2011
    I have a feeling this might be dead :(

5. jumpman475

jumpman475 Well-Known Member

Aug 31, 2009
    Student
    Ithaca, NY
    I doubt it. Not after the dev put in all of that work. He'll probably be back with a video or his website in a month, and then the beta will be in a couple months. He's doing this in his free time remember.:)

6. MF3D_Dev

MF3D_Dev Well-Known Member

Hi friends.

First of all, sorry for the delay time without posting, too busy.

Like "Goblin Heroes: Modern War" is a HUGE project and takes me a lot of time, i decided take a little rest of it.

I decided create a project that i had in mind some time ago, smaller and faster that GH_MW. I have been worked very very hard these last 5 weeks in my free time for create it (like in Goblin Heroes, i made everything alone, coding, art, design,etc...),and now i need to close some little stuff the next week, and the week after i will send it to AppStore.

This means that Goblin Heroes is NOT canceled or something similar,i will continue with it OF COURSE, after i submit the new game, i will work again on Goblin Heroes and in the updates of the new game at the same time, any progress of both will be post here.

Like you can see i have changed my signature, my contact email , twitter adress, etc.. to MassiveFun3D Developers, is the complete name of MF3D.

Please from now any contact send me to the new adresses, i will update all my contacts in twitter and mail to my new accounts.

The new game is called ICEWINGS -Skies of Steel- and you can see all the info in the official thread that i have created:

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=115170

Thanks to everyone.

7. Creamer2010

Creamer2010 Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2010
    Poland
    Any news about Goblin Heroes(Screens/gameplay movie/date premier)?