Chillingo 12 days of christmas

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by goiMot, Dec 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goiMot

goiMot Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2009
    Physician
    #1 goiMot, Dec 13, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2010
    http://www.chillingo.com/12-days-xmas/chillingo-12-days-of-christmas.html

On the 1st day of Christmas, Chillingo and Cobra Mobile are excited to announce that our popular tower defense game, 'iBomber Defense' is now on sale for $.99!

On the 2nd day of Christmas, The Billabong Pipeline Masters event is taking place - check out the brand new 1.2 Update to the game! Billabong Surf Trip is on sale for $1.99 or play the Lite version! Can you unlock the Secret Surfing Santa?

On the 3rd day of Christmas, 'Floe - A Little Bear Needs Your Help' gets a seasonal update and has a special Holiday Sale price of $.99! Help baby bear Flo navigate across the ice floes to find her mama in this thoughtful, intuitive, heart-warming puzzler that's the perfect Christmas gift of fun!

On the 4th Day of Christmas, Chillingo brings 'TxT Fighter' (the ultimate beat'em up with amazing Multiplayer features), 'Neon Battle HD' (a retro shooter) and 'Ninja Penguin Rampage' (2D side-scrolling, brawler) to the App Store. PLUS, we've bundled these promo codes for the first five fans who Tweet or post on our Facebook page

On the 5th Day of Christmas Chillingo gives to you, Ice Age LITE for free, and the full game at the holiday price of $.99 too! Ingenious obstacles and pesky enemies challenge you on your journey to help Scrat get hold of that elusive acorn. We're giving away a limited numbers of DVDs of the film to US-based participants and will giveaway 5 promo codes to folks who Facebook/Retweet this!

On the 6th Day of Christmas, Great Adventures and Zombie Party spreads holiday cheer with their Festive Updates! Explore the Christmas quests & solve the mystery in Great Adventure or have some holly-jolly fun with Zombie Party's fantastic multiplayer games"

On the 7th Day of Christmas, 'Dracula: The Path of the Dragon: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3' celebrates a Christmas Sale for $.99! Explore the dark, mysterious world filled with evil lurking at every corner in this fun, point & click adventure!

On the 8th Day of Christmas, Chillingo reveals a Holiday Sale for both Defender Chronicles $.99 and Defender Chronicles HD $2.99! See why others rave about this award-winning, epic, fantasy tower defense game!

2. lucrezio87

lucrezio87 Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2010
    Italy
  3. cozval

cozval Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2010
    Italy
    ibomber defense is in my wish list, instabuy :)

4. araczynski

araczynski Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2009
    programmer
    omaha, ne
    can't wait for the xmas sales to kick in and chew through my $150 account balance sitting there waiting :)

5. arnoldc

arnoldc Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2009
    Sweet sales! Way better than EA offering.

But wait, Chillingo is now part of EA, so it is technically a EA sales.

6. kinnth

kinnth Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2009
    it's all about Xmas Sales!!!

7. freedog

freedog Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2009
    bought, been waiting for a sale on this game.

I take it these games will only be on sale for 1 day each? Most of their games are already $.99 so I can't see how they could put those on sale unless they just make em free.

8. socalkdg

socalkdg Active Member

Dec 10, 2010
    Purchased today as well.

9. olliewollie

olliewollie Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2010
    Student
    Australia
    I see on their website it say's sales and suprises. I wounder what the supprises may be?

10. niezam

niezam Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2010
    App Store
    Should be free games! Chillingo put game for free once in a while (Assault Squardon, Minigore, Monster Mayhem) :) or how about wallpapers pack? :D

11. sdmiracle

sdmiracle Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2010
    waiting for the quest!

12. nicodemus82

nicodemus82 Well-Known Member

just bought.. was waiting for this one to be on sale.

13. acrotran

acrotran Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2010
    I got it too. Wasn't expecting this.

14. alchemistrpm

alchemistrpm Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2010
    Hells yea. Show me The Quest Gold on sale, and I'll show you an instabuy :)

15. arnoldc

arnoldc Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2009
    Sshh... don't give Chillingo a slight idea on wallpaper or movie trailer stuff.

16. Teknikal

Teknikal Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2010
    Male
    Belfast N Ireland
    #16 Teknikal, Dec 14, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2010
    Well I just picked up Ibomber I'm a sucker for tower defence games although I do have a ton of them already but still even if I only play it a few times it's probably worth it.

After a play through it's ok worth the 59p but probably not one I'll come back to much.

17. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Day 2: Billabong Surf Trip remains $1.99 in acknowledgement of a surf event that's been going on...

18. sdmiracle

sdmiracle Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2010
    according to appshopper: this game was Dec 10 '10 $.99 -> $1.99

the price increased for a surprise sale:D

19. kinnth

kinnth Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2009
    haha, I think it was at 2.99 -> 99 -> 1.99 - it's finding it's price footing, still 1.99 is cheaper than 2.99

20. camihq

camihq Well-Known Member

May 2, 2010
    Finland
    Got it already .99 ;)