Lumigon - A side-scrolling adventure

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Calvini, Oct 20, 2012.

1. Calvini

Calvini Active Member

Jul 14, 2012
    Developer
    #1 Calvini, Oct 20, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2012
    [​IMG]

Lumigon is a side-scrolling adventure game. Collect 'Lunas' and power up your light-bearing dragon while evading countless enemies. Explore the dark world of Vanster and all the mysteries it holds...

Lumigon features:
    • Stunning Visuals, completely hand drawn and articulately crafted animations
    • Fend off wild monsters with an array of combo-based abilities or power ups collected throughout your journey
    • Explore 'story mode' with 5 main chapters and over 20 different maps
    • Compete in 'survival mode' and out score all your friends over Facebook
    • Supports iPhone 5 (16:9 Screen resolution) and iPod Touch 5th Generation

Screenshots:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Video:

Sneak peak to our upcoming game

Coming soon this November

2. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    "Tilt-based"

Ugh.

3. Calvini

Calvini Active Member

Jul 14, 2012
    Developer
    Fixed, if anyone else wants to leave any feedback or comments, feel free to do so.

I'll be updating with a better quality in-game video soon.

4. Chocolate

Chocolate Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2010
    Yep.

5. Calvini

Calvini Active Member

Jul 14, 2012
    Developer
    UPDATE: Gameplay videos have been added.

Feel free to comment or leave any other feedback. If you have any questions or further inquiries, don't hesitate and ask me.

6. AnarKitty

AnarKitty Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2010
    Minneapolis, USA
    Looks very cute and does seem fairly polished at first glance, if a bit slight in terms of gameplay. :) And, yeah; tilt? Ugh. :confused:

7. Calvini

Calvini Active Member

Jul 14, 2012
    Developer
    #7 Calvini, Oct 21, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2012
    My team and I were experimenting with the controls and it felt that tilt seemed the most fluid compared to swiping or touch to move. Our testers have also commented that tilting felt more natural compared to the others after playing the game.

However, we're definitely open to the option of including swipe or touch to move functions. We're still developing in terms of finalizing and polishing up the game. Your feedbacks are definitely helping out, and it will be helping us to deliver a better final product.

8. Kinsmodo

Kinsmodo New Member

Oct 22, 2012
    It looks like a side scrolling ver of mega/doodle jump series. But the quality is quite impressive. I like the animation and the casual cute&pretty art concept. Looking forward to try it out!

9. Calvini

Calvini Active Member

Jul 14, 2012
    Developer
    #9 Calvini, Oct 25, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2012
    Hey guys, thanks for all the feedback, I'm in the middle of re-evaluating the controls since a lot of people aren't very fond of tilt. Which is definitely some great feedback. Kind of in the middle of discussing about several different options for movement.

Once the game is in a better state, I'll be needing some beta testers to give this game a go. If anyone is interested, just PM me or post in the thread. I'll be getting back to you very shortly when the we're ready for testers.

10. Sepimnida

Sepimnida Member

Oct 26, 2012
    Cute looking game. Im looking forward to trying it. Will shoot you a PM

11. Calvini

Calvini Active Member

Jul 14, 2012
    Developer
    Update: 07/11/2012

Official trailer has just been released for Lumigon. There have been more features added since the last time, thank you to all of those who have helped test the game and submitted their feedback. Many of your feedbacks and comments have definitely helped make this game better than it was before! I'm still open to more suggestions or comments! Thanks again!

Here's our Official Trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HCuyZDmaF0