Universal Dwim's Salvage Co. - Beta Testers Needed!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by RexSpaceman, Nov 3, 2014.

1. RexSpaceman

RexSpaceman Member

Mar 13, 2014
    #1 RexSpaceman, Nov 3, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2014
    Hi there.

My name is Eric "RexSpaceman" Flynn and I'm one of two developers on the new game, Dwim's Salvage Co., coming soon to iOS. We're looking for people who might want to help us test the game.

Dwim's Salvage Co. is a game about picking stuff up out of water while dodging other stuff. Each level consists of a number of goal items you want to recover, plus other stuff you can pick up (or avoid) for additional points. There's multiple stages featuring multiple grapple types, and lots of different items.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Details:
    We will be testing via Test Flight, once we receive a persons email (starting around Friday Nov 7th 2014). We will provide some instruction, but at the minimum a few minutes of time to play the first few levels. :)

Requirements:
    * A few minutes of your time.
    * iOS 8 is required for Test Flight.

If you're interested, please send me a PM or email me at [email protected] with a valid email address. Bonus if you can include your device type and iOS version.

2. magicfreak

magicfreak Well-Known Member

Jul 2, 2014
    Research /GamingSoon @AppAdvice.com
    would love to be one of the testers

3. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
  4. EthanLean

EthanLean Active Member

Oct 10, 2014
    how to test:)

5. RexSpaceman

RexSpaceman Member

Mar 13, 2014
    We'd love to have you. If you haven't already, either PM me or email me at [email protected] with a valid email address to receive the Test Flight invite. Just remember it requires iOS 8 or 8.1, so people with older devices & versions won't be able to do it.

6. RexSpaceman

RexSpaceman Member

Mar 13, 2014
    I've received a few emails so far, and have replied to each. So please check to make sure you got a reply from me to confirm.

However, if you sent a PM... I'm not seeing any PMs, so please double check if that's how you contacted me.

7. RexSpaceman

RexSpaceman Member

Mar 13, 2014
    Hi EthanLean,

To test the game you need a iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch that runs iOS 8.0 or 8.1. You then need to provide me a valid email address (email me at [email protected] or send me a forum Private Message DON'T POST EMAIL PUBLICLY).

Once we're ready to start testing, tentatively Friday Nov 7th 2014, you'll receive an email from Test Flight. You'll have to install Test Flight app (if you don't already have), and then run it to be able to see Dwim's Salvage Co. test build.

Then you play and hopefully have a good time.

Once the invites go out, we'll follow up with an email on some questions and get your feedback.

8. mateo277

mateo277 New Member

Nov 6, 2014
  9. RexSpaceman

RexSpaceman Member

Mar 13, 2014
    Thanks everyone who has contacted me so far. We sent invites out on Friday and I hope you all are having an enjoyable time. We'll still take new people through the weekend (until Monday evening EST) if anyone is still interested.

10. Bandit TA

Bandit TA Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2014
    Auckland, New Zealand
    #10 Bandit TA, Nov 8, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2014
    Can't you still use the Testflight website without iOS 8? That's what I've been doing.
    I would be able to see if it works still.