Anodia 2 in the living room

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by CLM, Sep 16, 2015.

1. CLM

CLM Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Apr 10, 2011
    There is no dedicated forum for the new Apple TV yet so we decided to create this topic here ;)

Back in May, after releasing Anodia 2, we started experimenting with the idea of bringing Anodia 2 to the big screen, without being sure what will be the outcome or target platform.

Today we are excited, especially considering reveal of the new Apple TV, to announce that we are working to bring Anodia 2 to the living room. We have some initial screenshots, please let us know what do you think about it! (click for higher resolution)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We'll include some changes in mechanics and controls to get the best experience on the new platform. We'll be sharing more details in the following weeks.

Hopefully we'll be able to complete development in November, after getting our hands on the new Apple TV. Unfortunately we were not selected for the early devkit access ;)

2. Paradiso

Paradiso Well-Known Member

Sounds great to me, I'm a fan of both this and the original. I'm sure it'll be an easy recommendation when the time comes.