Universal Heroes of Order & Chaos - Multiplayer Online Game - (by Gameloft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Nov 20, 2012.

1. snorpio

snorpio Member

Oct 5, 2012
    I still get randomly booted with a message saying that I logged in on another device, just like last night. Completely unplayable.

2. visionwebs

visionwebs Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2012
    Or better, why hasn't friends list and guild chat and lobby matching meant to be fixed when the point of that down time was to do so?

worryingly, the daily message has defaulted back to "there will be maintenance this weekend" .

They must have messed it up some where.

But the sale is annoying I put money into my gaming bank account yesterday, do they want profit or do they want loss? I'm not paying out for gems this weekend when there is meant to be a sale on.

3. snorpio

snorpio Member

Oct 5, 2012
    I haven't touched a Gameloft game since my horrible experience with Order & Chaos, but I decided to give them another chance. Ah well, at least they're consistent in their awful online gaming experience.

4. visionwebs

visionwebs Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2012
    #544 visionwebs, Dec 2, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2012
    Well matches are coming up After all but i can't see an actual improvement to what was broken.

5. leedavid

leedavid Member

Dec 1, 2012
    Just press custom and join a match with like 5/10. Always works for me. I join instantly.

6. Ratallideth

Ratallideth Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    After 52 rolls....
    I ran out of money and i didn't got the gambler, hahaha.
    Maybe next time

7. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    How does the Bone Breaker fare in this game? I love the orc look, and he seems like a decent pick from thelooks of his skillset, and doesnt seem too OP. Is he an ok pick?

8. Ratallideth

Ratallideth Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    God, 3 matches with crashes in a row...
    And it's always when my team is close to the victory

9. Grimmling

Grimmling New Member

May 31, 2012
    I've played a lot of this game and I have to say its pretty great. All characters can be bought with both credits earned in game and also the premium currency. Has a good solo mode, and the bots aren't too stupid but I'm a League of Legends player and have never lost a bot game... Have yet to try online yet. The free character rotation is a lot of fun.

10. Gatada

Gatada Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    I'm still loving this game very much.

Although, the more I think about the menu system the more I realize how they have missed out on a chance to make something awesome for touch devices. However, the menu they have is safe and straight forward, nothing directly wrong with that.

I'm connecting from the UK and the servers seemed to be offline the entire weekend (I saw the announcement and was therefore expecting it), and continues to be offline. But it appears like some of you managed to connect yesterday!? Can anyone confirm that?

11. TopherW

TopherW Active Member

Jun 15, 2012
    I was able to connect yesterday but trying this morning (from my phone) and having difficulties. My phone can sometimes have issues though on 3G (it has worked off and on) so not sure if it is my phone or the servers this morning.

12. stalins_stavka

Nov 30, 2012
    I want my 5$ back !

Bad connection, bad copy.

13. graffekta

graffekta Well-Known Member

Feb 18, 2009
    London
    I still haven't actually managed to play a game of this online...

14. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    #554 Exact-Psience, Dec 3, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2012
    i unlocked the minotaur support character and he makes a very strong beast rather than a support character. Also, one time, i used chat to tell my archer ally to stun so i can move in to slow and i give her last hits for the kills, and I changed my build into a bruiser and we won in a little over 10 mins, on a 3v3. What's good in this game was that there werent noobs in it as everyone played decently, but the archer was steamrolling everyone with my tanking. LOL

EDIT: Forgot to mention that i posted this because it could show us that proper "roles" do work in HOC as well, and may very well be the MOBA of choice on the iOS. That said, i think some characters still need to be nerfed and/or buffed to balance things out.

15. gangdragon1

gangdragon1 New Member

Dec 3, 2012
    Hello

Hello I'm level 12 and looking for a guild, or at least some ppl to form parties with. Ign is same as forum.

16. ChaosProdigy

ChaosProdigy Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2009
    Male
    Account Manager
    Boston
    Id correct #7
    IF you decide you want a expensive item, usually you can buy the item set parts. Example the 20% attack speed 5% life leech boots have a set item of 500 boots and 450 gold 15% attack speed then u pay another 550. Some items get a discount if you use sets to purchase, others u atleast have items as u lvl so u not sitting naked with 4,000 g

17. ChaosProdigy

Apr 23, 2009
    Male
    Account Manager
    Boston
    #557 ChaosProdigy, Dec 3, 2012
    IF you like to whirlwind and be able to tank, hes one of the best overall tanks. His whirlwind is 6 sec 20sec cd and his defensive stance is very op if you stack just armors. If you can get Hades Armor and HP and their whole team is physical attack... you will have some fun times.

His special is a Taunt which increases his damage for 50% for 10 sec at cost of forcing enemy to hit him for like 3 seconds.

I think he has great potential as a support main tank with a hit and run tactic as long as he gets some support dps. He gets a nice run speed boost as well which is key for melee classes so they can catch the ranged.

18. ChaosProdigy

Apr 23, 2009
    Male
    Account Manager
    Boston
    #558 ChaosProdigy, Dec 3, 2012
    Void guild is now 133/165 members. Add in game Chaosprodigy if you are lvl 10+ and most importantly active (People who play every day and like to play with other guild mates) Void members are always in games together!

Thanks

19. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    ^How do i play with guild mates?

And how do guild perks work?

20. ChaosProdigy

Apr 23, 2009
    Male
    Account Manager
    Boston
    We usually say in guild chat "making 3v3 or 5v5 game "name" in custom then guildies join. We can put on a password or if you want team then go to the friend menu list the 2nd tab there is team friend list and guild vs guild page.

You can also chat with guild from in a game.

Each guild member unlocks their own perks in the guild perks page. Its quite hard to lvl up the guld rank and your own in guild rank so you can buy other skills. I'm lvl 30 and i'm yet to unlock the 3rd guild skill lolz

Whatever you unlock is active always anywhere you go same as your talents.