Madden 2012

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by arta, Jun 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eupatria

Eupatria Well-Known Member

May 18, 2011
    That's the problem
    Big Apple
    dude, you are always quick at awesome vids.:eek::cool:

2. thecabster

thecabster Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2010
    C.E.O./Co-Founder at Lab Rats Studio
    RDU, NC
    meh. same game as last year, just like every madden game ever is. didn't see any new features worth purchasing another version for.

3. Taytay

Taytay Well-Known Member

May 26, 2011
    Using the character models from backbreaker football would make this game so much better the character movement still looks stiff & unrealistic in this game & they still use that damn silly spin when the receiver catches the ball I hope they at least put instant replay in this time

4. ChuckMe

ChuckMe Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2010
    Australia
    The contact between the players still needs a LOT of work. The defence hit the runner from behind, and he goes stumbling backwards. WTF?!?!?

5. Taytay

Taytay Well-Known Member

May 26, 2011
    You said It bro That's the same crap I'm talking about the character movements are so stiff & unrealistic some straight ridiculous I just wish backbreaker football would make a full fledged football game the character models & mechanics are great in that game

6. Ruby Murray

Ruby Murray Active Member

Apr 13, 2011
    New York
    Same old, same old. Got Madden 11 last year and I thought it was awful. Just didn't feel or look right.

7. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    Yup! Seems like nothing new. (Again) Pissed me off that there weren't very many 'Maddenisms' in it last year as well! Same old repeated phrases over and over. You'd think with all the years going back they could amass a huge collection of different things he says and put them in the game, but it just doesn't appear EA cares anymore about this football series.

8. Wediafom24

Wediafom24 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2010
    Student
    Asmara, Eritrea
    The console version is scheduled for release next week 8/29, so we should see an iOS version Thursday september/1. To be honest I am more excited for FIFA 12 than this.