Universal Star Warfare: Alien Invasion - (by Freyr Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Jan 21, 2012.

1. Asasnator

Asasnator Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2012
    Full time college student
    Oklahoma, OKC
    Well if you go back a few pages I explained the best way to earn gold...though you need to have at least full thunder armor (which I find is the best armor and that is the only armor that I use, even better then the IAP armor) and have a good weapon, I would suggest at the very least have a fully upgraded FL334AR Assault Rifle. The post is on page 46, it is second from the bottom.

Also here is a pic on what I got when I was using full thunder armor and had the eco back which gave me 10% more gold, so I had a total of 20% more gold. Even if you subtract what I got from the boss, I still made over 300,000. Which is what I would do when I was farming gold. Also I think that was the round when I got 134 combo kills. I took a pic of that as well. =p

[​IMG]

Also this pic was taken a couple days ago, I have bit more gold then that now. =p

2. Asasnator

Mar 1, 2012
    Oklahoma, OKC
    I'm kinda curious as to if they have released the update possibly on a different store? Like maybe in germany or something. Cause they have the leaderboards updated with PVP stuff and they also have the Icon for the game in game center also updated with the new look. Also they have their website updated with the new looking gear and etc. Hm...

3. BlazinHand

BlazinHand Member

Feb 19, 2012
    but the leaderboards dont have any scores yet... im from germany and sadly the update isnt out here yet :p and i cant waaaaaiiiiiit!!!

4. fffan7777

fffan7777 Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2011
    I was thinking the same thing if they had released a new version because of the new icon on GC. As far as the leaderboards, is mine the only one that stopped recording max kills on PvE?

As far as farming gold, how long does each run take on the method you use on page 46? I find that the enemies are a little tough with my weapons. I tend to stick to the training base and try to last as long as possible by camping the left ramp. I get just as much per run but haven't timed how long it takes every run.

5. Asasnator

Mar 1, 2012
    Oklahoma, OKC
    I haven't really "timed" myself like for exactly how long it takes, but I looked at the clock when I started and looked when I finished, it took me about a total of 5 to 6 mins to completely finish the level which includes killing the boss.

But this time can be greatly increased if the players that joined your game don't die very fast, and it could also be increased because your weapon not being as strong as mine.

I can kill siegfried in about 35 seconds by myself, so I would guess maybe 4-5 mins and 30 seconds to finish killing all the aliens and not killing the boss.

6. fffan7777

Jul 1, 2011
    Wow siegfriend in 35 secs... what weapon do you use? Even on the 2nd boss, it takes me around 2 minutes.

7. Asasnator

Mar 1, 2012
    Oklahoma, OKC
    #507 Asasnator, Mar 20, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2012
    Haha I kill the mantis in like 2 secs by myself, and kill mantis in like 6 seconds when with 3 players. I kill the Poison Pit boss by myself in like 4 seconds, and I can kill him with 3 players in about 15 seconds. I can kill siegfried in about 35 seconds by myself and with 3 players its like 1 min and 30 seconds or so. (when its with 3 players I'm essentially the only one doing damage haha) I would guess I can kill the Double Rages by myself in about 40 seconds or so. I haven't yet fought double rages with 3 players and both of them bad. So I don't know how fast I would kill them if I had to do it by myself, to be honest if I was the only one doing damage I would probably just leave. haha

Go back to Page 46 near the middle, I posted another WALL OF TEXT haha that I explained the best gear to use. I think it was near the bottom paragraph.

8. fffan7777

Jul 1, 2011
    Time to start upgrading that machine gun. :)

I timed my run on the training base: 650,000 in 17 minutes. I'll stick with it until the machine gun starts ripping the aliens easier.

9. Asasnator

Mar 1, 2012
    Oklahoma, OKC
    Yeah I could get 650,000 in about 8 minutes pretty easily, doing the method I suggested.

10. tso5818

tso5818 Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    Omg, there picture on there site looks amazing. They have three new sets of armor coming out in the new update and looks like a couple more weapons.

Cant wait for Online mode. Going to own some noobs.
    Im going to start making a clan name, even if its just one player vs another player. Still, my clan will get to the top of the leader boards :).

Leave me a message if you want to join my clan for this game.
    Also, whoever does message me, can help me pick out a clan name.
    Because most likely no one will like my clan name lmao.

11. Asasnator

Mar 1, 2012
    Oklahoma, OKC
    Honestly man, I don't think very many people look at this forum topic. I think maybe only 5 or 6 actually talk here. You and I being two of them haha.

Though good luck setting up your clan. =p

This next update could be REALLY AMAZING or really bad. ALL depends on whether or not a majority of the good armor and good guns are mithril or not. If they aren't mithril, then this update has a potential to rocket this game up to top, but if they are mithril...they will probably get a lot of angry reviews and might lose some of their player base. lol..

12. tso5818

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    Agreed with the mithrill situation, but I think the competitive people out there that play this game, will play pvp battles. The rest(little kids) will just keep playing boss battles and stuff. So, that's an upside to this new update coming out. Keep the nooblets on one server and competitive people on the other.

Would you want to join my clan? Just a clan of two. Let's rock the leaderboards, when the update comes out. If you want to be a clan member private message me, and we can make up a clan name together.

Sorry if I didn't make sense. I am so tired. It's 1am here and I have college in 8hrs.

P.S. I can't connect to the server anymore, after I got it working, by playing one co-op game. It says "Sorry! Can't access server :(". Is it just me, or is everyone having this problem.

13. Asasnator

Mar 1, 2012
    Oklahoma, OKC
    #513 Asasnator, Mar 21, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2012
    I have yet to try playing on the server. I will let you know when I do. =]

EDIT: Says the game has been updated!!!! Which means its only a matter of time till we get the update. I believe last update it took awhile before it actually reached the stores. So it might come later tonight!! W00t! I think I will stay up a bit later then usual to see if it does!

14. tso5818

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    It's saying there is a newer version in the app store now, when I click co-op. Then it takes me to the app store, there is nothing there.

I think the new update will be available sometime around 4 in the afternoon central time.

15. Asasnator

Mar 1, 2012
    Oklahoma, OKC
    Yeah I get the same thing! This same thing happened with the last update. So we could be getting it anytime now. I edited my last post ^^^

16. tso5818

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    I saw that you edited it, but I already pushed submit post lmao.
    Your so lucky, you get to play the new update before I do. Because I have college till 10am-10pm. Sucks so bad. I wanted to rape on this game.

Oh after you play the update. Can you post here, telling me how you thought it was and if it was laggy.

Thanks.

17. Asasnator

Mar 1, 2012
    Oklahoma, OKC
    Yeah man, definitely. I plan on posting the new "best" guns upgrades costs and total damage and etc once I can get my hands on them!

Haha sucks for you man, I JUST got on spring break from college. Awesome timing I might say.

18. yvcgamer

yvcgamer Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2011
    Belgium
    the update is out in the US store. Around half of the new equiment is mithril, the other half in-game cash. No new singleplayer maps, but there are new multiplayer maps.

19. Asasnator

Mar 1, 2012
    Oklahoma, OKC
    #519 Asasnator, Mar 21, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2012
    Morpheus:
    2,200,000 Rank 1 POW 800
    660,000 Rank 2 POW 920
    1,100,000 Rank 3 POW 1080
    1,540,000 Rank 4 POW 1280
    2,200,000 Rank 5 POW 1520
    4,400,000 Rank 6 POW 1840
    6,600,000 Rank 7 POW 2240
    9,900,000 Rank 8 POW 2800

It is very strong and it can one shot a lot of players with less then 5000 hp...lol other then that its not very good. I would NOT suggest buying it. Its like a laser shotgun...and it need to have its ranged increased and firerate increased to stay competitive with the M-2781.

As for PVP its essentially who has the best armor with most HP and better gun will win, as you could have guessed. M-2781 is dominate and Nova27 with atom gear is somewhat close. It isn't very laggy mostly. A few players jump here and there.

20. julianchou11

julianchou11 New Member

Mar 20, 2012
    A fantastic readÂ….very literate and informative. Many thanks