The TribeZ (game play discussion)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by girlpower, Apr 21, 2012.

1. ljday27

ljday27 New Member

May 10, 2012
    Little old London
    Hello everyone. I am new here but have been playing The Tribez pretty much since the day it came out. Have been following the thread for a while now but thought I would finally comment as I am about 1000xp away form level 35. Keep up the good work guys!!

2. ljday27

ljday27 New Member

May 10, 2012
    Little old London
    Hello, as far as I can gather there is no way to move the quest bar icon. I just filled that side of the screen with warehouses as I have no need to look at them etc.. Worst comes to worst you can just zoom in and then you can see pretty much all of the island! Hope this helps

3. ljday27

ljday27 New Member

May 10, 2012
    Little old London
    Hello. Congrats on reaching level 38, I am almost level 35 and it's good to hear that there are more levels beyond 35. The mansion you are talking about belongs to one of the chiefs who visited previously and as such we can not move it. Apart form the fact that it's a mansion and not a multicoloured hut it's the same as the little huts with fences around them on the previous 2 islands.

With regards to the land behind the statue, I had the same question and after cutting down a single tree from within the sphinx area I thought it was possible but I have tried and tried but I have now given up. Sadly I think it's impossible..

4. Rodmark

Rodmark Well-Known Member

May 11, 2012
    Level 34

Hello I'm new ;o)

I'm on level 34 and it's gonna take a long while to get to 35 .. Island 3 is nealy complete the sphinx should be finished by tomorrow but I am struggling to get all the capsules out of the UFO ;o(

5. hazlitt

hazlitt Member

May 23, 2009
    Capsules in UFO

I had that problem too, but ended up buying them for ... I think it was five crystals for all five at once. Saved me heaps of time and resources! The professor pops up and says thanks and that's all.

I think after this, you'll have the last quest to do, which is 15 long term stints in five markets. After that there are no more quests. You just have to collect money.

6. KnightOwl

KnightOwl Member

May 11, 2012
    4th Island

Does anyone know how to get to the fourth island yet? The Ancestor's Atoll I think it's called?

7. Rodmark

Rodmark Well-Known Member

May 11, 2012
    I have 3 villas and 4 mutaplasm containers to get then I think I have finished the third ... I have not seen the 15 market deals quest yet ... But that won't take long I have 5 markets ;o)

The last update said there were 50 more quests .. I'm not sure where they are. Waiting for Island 4 to open up!

8. jcd6963

jcd6963 Member

May 12, 2012
    hello

Been playing for a while, am at level 31 but only on the 2nd island. I seem to have a tough time keeping the happiness level where it needs to be to move ahead very quickly. Am i doing something wrong? Maybe because I'm not spending real money?

Question: have you completed an island when there are no more quests there? doesn't seem much left for me to do on island 1. I keep exploring the plane and collecting rent. Should I be doing something else there?

Another thing, I often find I have done something, like build a couple of saunas then a goal will come up saying to build 3, but doesn't count the ones I have built.

Observation: if I were the inhabitants of the 1st island, I would not be happy with what has happened to it, was a nice little paradise and now is so crowded with buildings you can hardly walk around!

Thanks!

9. hazlitt

hazlitt Member

May 23, 2009
    Sounds like you have discovered the bugs that we are all grinding our teeth over....
    -Once the quests are done on an island, there's nothing to do but collect money.
    - if the quests tells you to build three more bath houses, you have to build three more bath houses, no matter how many you already have.

Your tribes happiness level is something you'll have to chase, by spending your coins ( not real money) on, and buy the islanders some pretty things. The best way to do this is to chose something that gives the most happiness points and takes up the least amount of space. I found the stone column to be the best. You'll have to stick them away on the sides of the island's playing area, or behind large buildings. Turn on the 'show grid layout' button (bottom of screen - with a house icon on it), to best see where to best place 'happiness items' that wont take up valuable screen realestate. Once placed you'll get the smiley face icon that will add itself to your happiness level.

Best of luck!

10. Tribez-player

Tribez-player New Member

May 13, 2012
    Ancestor's Atoll

Hi, i'm now in level 37 but now stuck. Im just collecting profits and moving buildings here and there to get the achievements.

Anyone knows how to proceed and unlock Ancestor's Atoll? There's a quest in Marble Fiord to "purchase territory" but not working.

11. hazlitt

hazlitt Member

May 23, 2009
    I'm afraid that's all there is now Tribes-Player. You'll have to put the game down and wait like the rest of us for an update. :eek: Annoying, I know!

12. Rothgarr

Rothgarr Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2010
    I've got that same stuck "purchase territory" quest. It's a bug. I sent the developers screenshots, etc. The last update didn't fix it.

13. Epsi

Epsi Member

Apr 25, 2012
    Just to let you all know, once you hit the level cap, the game kinda breaks..

It's really annoying, can collect gold etc but not experience. So when you collect something from a building, it only collects the gold/material and leaves the experience. Which still shows up as there is something to collect in the building, so in turn you cannot access the building to put it on a mission.

Shame now, will just have to wait for an update. Anyone who reads other forums heard of this?

14. Rothgarr

Dec 19, 2010
    What's the current level cap? I'm level 36 close to 37...

15. Epsi

Epsi Member

Apr 25, 2012
    It's 40, so I wouldn't rush at all. Contacted the support team about it, but the reply I got was rubbish, but hopefully they are looking into it now.

Just have to wait now I suppose

16. Rothgarr

Dec 19, 2010
    i assume nothing "bad" happens if you don't log in for a while (other than not getting daily login bonuses)?

Like in the game Fleck Touch if you don't log in all your stuff withers and dies... do Murlods eventually burn stuff to the ground? Do villagers get bored and leave?

17. pudsuk

pudsuk New Member

May 14, 2012
    Hammers

Hi all, I am on Level 24 and am struggling to get Hammers.

I want to build the Stone processing mill, but says I need to complete the quest to find 5 hammers in the Quarry or take them from enemies....

Now I am on the first island still, I have the entire map, not had an enemie for days and my stock pile of stone is capped and I keep building more warehouses but never any hammers appear.

Anyone got any ideas???

18. Epsi

Epsi Member

Apr 25, 2012
    Not sure about you! But I haven't seen a murlod in along time.. And I'm sure they don't burn stuff or even appear unless you are online?

Feel kinda lonely without Tribez :( I suppose I will get over it..

19. yellers

yellers New Member

May 15, 2012
    I can't use the raft

I'm on level 33 and I am already done with my first island and on my 2nd island already. I finished rebuilding the stonehenge and everything. I can go to marble fiord and have actually built a lot of buildings already there. But why is it that when I click the raft itself on 'island of the ancients' it still says "we don't know how to use this yet"? I'm so confused because I can already go to marble fiord. I think I'm done with all the quests on island of the ancients because there are no more new quests coming out.

The raft is just confusing me. Do I still have to do something in order to be able to use the raft? Did you guys try clicking on the raft itself on the island? Does it work in yours? Please let me know. I'm so confused and curious with what it does.

20. hazlitt

hazlitt Member

May 23, 2009
    #180 hazlitt, May 15, 2012
    Last edited: May 15, 2012
    I can't use the raft

Yellers, - just keep plugging away at the quests on the second island. The raft doesn't do a thing, except sit in your port taking up screen real estate. Don't sweat about it.
    You will be able to move to the next island when they lady pops up and says you can. When you do - make sure the first thing you do is build a pig-farm and a house on some open ground, as building your food reserves and villages to run it, will be top priority.

Have you built the temple on the second island yet?