Universal Infinity Blade II - (by Chair Entertainment Group, LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by JeNeI, Nov 30, 2011.

1. JMarceLF

JMarceLF Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2010
    CHEF
    California
    I love to nitpick so I will, but there really should be weapon class specific death sequences. Jamming an axe into someone's chest is kinda weird along with the fact that duel weapons could yield very imaginative deaths instead of Siris putting one sword away and jamming it into someone's face.

2. Bytebrain

Bytebrain Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2010
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Not to flog a dead horse, but you know dang well that when you write "you can sell your items", everyone clicking the link is assuming it's a link to a solution, so they could actually sell all their items, not once in a blue moon only.
    In effect, you've wasted mine and others time by making us click the link and read the posts n the other site...

And i didn't assume anything about the vendor process, I was just asking whether anyone had been able to sell stuff, maybe later in the game, for all I know, it might've been possible after bloodline 7 or something.
    I'm not the only one wondering about this, as evidenced from the similar posts about the subject in this thread alone..

Ah, well, enough about that issue, I guess we had our fun now.. :)

3. Vegastar

Vegastar New Member

Dec 1, 2011
    I registered an account just to tell you this. Hope it works for you. iPad 1, 5.0.1, disabled game center. Enable multitouch gestures if you haven't already, they're helpful.

Kill everything else running, open Ib2. You know that point just after the title screen when you think "oh shit, it's gonna crash" and the screen turns black? Swipe 4 fingers up to make the multitasking bar appear. The cinematic that's crashing everything will play through as long as the multitask bar is still open. Close it when it's over, and enjoy your game.

Kinda stumbled on this from trial and error. No promises, but it worked for me.

4. injuwarrior

injuwarrior Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2011
    USA
    Crashes every time on my ipod touch 4g 32gb. Tried everything but a reinstall. reset, memory wipe, turn off wifi, turn airport on, and still nothing. Gets to the loading screen every time and crashes about five seconds into the cut scene with the worker of secrests (I guess).

5. Trysis3

Trysis3 Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2009
    K, game is officially crashing for me on iPod touch 4g IOS 5.0.1
    -rebooted before and after install
    -enabled airplane mode
    -signed out of gamecenter and nothing seemed out to work :(

EDIT: 1star review from me!

6. sapphire_neo

sapphire_neo Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2011
    I wonder if TouchArcade will do an article on the game's bug-infested launch to go along with the hype-building ones seen recently.

7. robertgarcia

robertgarcia Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    Interesting article:

8. 0-FeliX-0

0-FeliX-0 Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2011
    Or impaling someone's head with Sovereign. I'd like to see Siris clobber them down when he has a weapon like Sovereign or Forge.

9. Bertman

Bertman Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2011
    Oh well guess I will wait on getting this one since it seems it will just crash on me. I'm sure there will be an update soon but until than I guess I will be getting Bards Tale. I'll pick this up sometime next year...

10. Eli

Eli ᕕ┌◕ᗜ◕┐ᕗ
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

I think this launch has been pretty OK so far? I'm sure Chair is working hard to fix the few minor issues it has, and Apple will undoubtedly rush that update through. Settle down. :)

11. Vovin

Vovin 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Nov 28, 2009
    Germany
    #511 Vovin, Dec 1, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2011

Minor flaws? With several dozens of people complaining about issues which make the game unplayable for some people? Some can't even see the main menu.
    I guess that over 60% in these threads posts are about bug issues.

12. MicroByte

MicroByte Well-Known Member

If by "minor issues" you mean not working at all, then yes, hopefully they are looking into it.

Funny, when I look at my Diagnostics & Usage reports, it looks as though in my case (iPod 4G) that it's related to Low Memory.

Hopefully this doesn't turn out like EPOCH, I'm still waiting for the fix for that game. At least that had a workaround, but I would still rather just, you know, launch the game without having to shut down, close out the world.

13. Carlos-Sz

Carlos-Sz Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2008

I really, really hope so.

The game didn’t work on my 5 yo son’s iPad 1 (iOS 5) and he’ll be very, very upset. I’m already choosing words to tell about it… LOL

14. Candykiller

Candykiller Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Dec 15, 2010
    Illustrator/Designer
    United Kingdom
    I can confirm that this solution worked for me. It crashed every time on my original iPad, so I played through the first fight on my iPhone 3GS then it picked up where I left off on my iPad and now it is running fine.

15. Booch138

Booch138 Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    Yeah I literally cannot play the game. 4th gen iPod touch here (64gig). Sucks.

16. DPP13

DPP13 Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    College Student
    That damn dog annoys me. I killed it, but I got hit so much. I just could NOT figure out how to evade it. I had like a huge mental block.

17. Drucifer

Drucifer Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2010
    Canada
    Wow, so I haven't purchased it yet only because there are so many people having issues getting the game to work. I have a 32GB 4th Gen iPod Touch so I'm going to hold off until the developers release a statement.

18. MarkHerm

MarkHerm Well-Known Member

Jun 4, 2009
    Germany
    lol... funniest thing I've read in this thread so far.

19. spooky23

spooky23 Well-Known Member

Jun 30, 2011
    How's this game running on the iphone 4s?

20. adamphetamine

adamphetamine Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2011
    Programmer/3D Modeling
    Bethlehem, Pa
    Tis crazy how game works on some iPod 4g like mine but not on others. Me and coworker both have JB iPod 4gs with me using 4.2.1 and him 4.3. Works great for me but crashes for him. Can't figure it out but hey as long as I can play it's all good. Haha.