Universal Eggggg - The Platform Puker (By Hyper Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Oct 20, 2016.

1. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA

Eggggg

Hyper Games
    This sick timeless classic is back with vengance! One of the greatest games from 2016 just got a massive overhaul and i…
    TouchArcade Rating:
    $4.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    This sick timeless classic is back with vengance! One of the greatest games from 2016 just got a massive overhaul and is looking better than ever. Higher frame rates, higher resolution, more polish, cloud saves, and best of all: The extra tricky Midnight Snack-levels are now included for free. Buy it once, and get the game for iOS, Apple TV and Mac - and your progress is synced across all platforms! "The most unique platformer mobile's ever seen?" - Pocket Gamer "The final story level is by far one of my favorite video game levels. Period." - TouchArcade "This is one of the best mobile games we've played in years." - DigitalSpy Eggggg is a ridiculous two-button platform game where you propel yourself around using your vomiting superpowers. Gilbert has an extreme allergy to eggs, and eating them will literally make him vomit like a fountain. He escapes from his mean Aunt Doris in order to get to a birthday party, and needs to use his vomiting superpower to survive in a world of angry cyborg chickens... of course. Features: * A unique and fun platform runner suitable for both adults and kids * 36 hand-crafted levels of vomiting action * Awesome and unique visual style by the Spanish illustrators Brosmind. Controls If you're looking for just another normal platformer, this is not it. But if you're looking for a really fun and quirky experience, and enjoy a good challenge - give it a go! The controls are simple to use but hard to master. Once you get the hang of it, they offer really great and accurate control.
    Information
    Seller:Hyper Games
    Genre:Action, Arcade
    Release:Oct 19, 2016
    Updated:Aug 13, 2021
    Version:2.0
    Size:141.5 MB
    User Rating: (21)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    Fantastic game

3. Mrwubbs

Mrwubbs Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2012
    OH MY GOD. Buy this game NOW. Instant classic. Goty worthy stuff right here. Amazingly polished, fantastic visuals, funny, gross, and adorable all at once. Brings back memories of the first time I played Earthworm Jim! If you love platformers, please treat yourself to this. Also the two touch controls are just brilliant.

4. I was worried this would be too stressful and fast-paced for me, but it seems to give you as much time as you need/want. Then you can try to improve your time to compete in the leaderboards. That might change later, but enjoying it so far!

5. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701

hey AU, how many space on disk does it takes?

6. 291 mb

7. Mrwubbs

Feb 19, 2012
    There's only twenty levels? :(

8. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Dei can't believe it is only 1.99 : crazy unique game that gives plaformers a new name.
    Wow I love this game

9. Mrwubbs

Feb 19, 2012
    Yea it's great

10. Vovin

Vovin 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Nov 28, 2009
    Germany

20 big, polished levels for two measly bucks is not a bad deal at all.

11. yankeeblue000

yankeeblue000 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2016
    Man they nailed it with the controls

12. aresundnes

aresundnes Active Member

Sep 16, 2016
    Creative Director
    Oslo, Norway
    Wooo thanks guys!!

We have worked so hard on this game, and it really warms our hearts that you seem to enjoy it! Please let us know if you have any feedback - good or bad :)

[​IMG]

13. your personal robot

your personal robot Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2008
    nonverbalist
    Berlin
    This is one of the best platformers ever released for mobile! Soooo charming, full of personality, great graphics, music, fantastic touch screen controls. I'm just in level 7 and I don't want it to stop! Brilliant, brilliant release!

14. Shan82

Shan82 Well-Known Member

Apr 27, 2012
    Songwriter.
    USA
    This game is awesome! The main character reminds me of Phil and LIl from the cartoon Rugrats for some reason so cute! This could definitely be GOTY for me as well. :D

15. erdiferik

erdiferik Well-Known Member

Apr 29, 2015
    This made me sick but its a good thing :)

16. Mrwubbs

Feb 19, 2012
    Not at all, I just don't want the game to end so soon!

17. your personal robot

Nov 11, 2008
    nonverbalist
    Berlin
    I somehow have to think of Trials of Glork, another gem that's still on my device and one of my all time favs.

18. adamphetamine

adamphetamine Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2011
    Programmer/3D Modeling
    Bethlehem, Pa
    Loving the game so far, worth the money for sure. Here's hoping they add more levels with future updates.

19. your personal robot

Nov 11, 2008
    nonverbalist
    Berlin
    Having a hard time with the second boss, don't know how to land the third strike.

20. Pony

Pony Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    The Netherlands
    Watching the trailer already had me convinced for 90%, but after watching your gameplay I am smashing that BUY button.
    My game of the week and I really haven't bought many games this instantaniously on iOS in a long time.
    Only watched the first level, but hope the later levels are a bit longer in lenght. Games with this level of soul and originality you don't ever want to see coming to an end!