Family Feud?

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by deranged, Sep 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deranged

deranged Active Member

Nov 29, 2008
    I hope I am posting in the right section...if not sorry. Recently like at the beginning of Sept. someone had a thread stating that Family Feud was coming out in Sept. sometimes. I have been searching for the thread and can't find it at all. I was just wondering if something happened that pushed the date back. Has there been any information as to when it will be coming out??

I have checked Ludia's site out and there are actually a meely of games coming such as Press Your Luck, Where's Waldo, The Amazing Race, and Family Feud. Today Family Feud was released for the Wii and DS, so just thought maybe they would release it today for iPhone/iPod Touch. Any thoughts/information would be greatly appreciated.

2. deranged

deranged Active Member

Nov 29, 2008
    Still no info on this?

3. colorsound

colorsound Well-Known Member

May 15, 2009
    Video Game Developer / Photographer / Graphic Arti
    Detroit, MI
    Your best bet would be to contact Ludia directly. I have been left scratching my head about the release of certain games and the dev / publisher was usually the only one who could help me.
    Email them and see if they have Twitter as well. You may get a pretty accurate reply.

4. jecebn

jecebn Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2008
    Kansas City, MO
    I tried contacting them a couple of weeks ago to see if they would give me any info (screens, tentative release dates) on any of their upcoming iPhone games, but I never heard back from them

5. ArtNJ

ArtNJ Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    New Jersey
    I always liked Family Feud, was fun to guess along because unlike say Jeapordy, the questions are such that everyone should be able to come up with a guess on pretty much ever question. That said, wouldnt it suffer a ton without the flexibility of live judges who can decide when your answer is "close enough" to an answer on the board?

6. deranged

deranged Active Member

Nov 29, 2008
    I emailed Ludia last week and they finally sent me an email today. The only thing they had to say was to sign up for the newsletter, which I've done a while ago. Oh well I guess its just a sit and wait situation.

7. hardcoregamer

hardcoregamer Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2009
    Making iPhone games
    touchArcade
    I was the one who made the original Family Feud post, and nothing in the newsletter yet, so that sucks.

8. deranged

deranged Active Member

Nov 29, 2008
    I had seen your post b4 and searched for it b4 i made this one, wonder why it disappeared?

9. jecebn

jecebn Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2008
    Kansas City, MO
    I was wondering that myself. They didnt just close the thread, they deleted it... wonder what the deal was?

10. hardcoregamer

hardcoregamer Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2009
    Making iPhone games
    touchArcade
  11. jecebn

jecebn Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2008
    Kansas City, MO
    still no info on this?

12. deranged

deranged Active Member

Nov 29, 2008
    Nope, haven't heard a thing and haven't even received a newsletter. Would be nice to know something on this title.

13. pirkle

pirkle Active Member

May 29, 2009
    Manager - Interactive Marketing
    Dallas, TX
    Press Your Luck

Well I downloaded the game...and it's a lot of fun. The game I really want to have is "Press your luck". It looks to be coming soon becase there is an ad for it on the bottom of the Family Feud home screen.