Halloween promotion [appromoter]

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by alanappromoter, Oct 24, 2012.

1. alanappromoter

alanappromoter Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2012
    app promoter
    London
    We're going to be doing a Halloween style newsletter to our journalists in the next couple of days so if you're looking to promote a Halloween themed, horror, Halloween related game or app make sure to get it on the site ASAP for a chance to get included...

It's free to register and get your app and its media assets on the site as always:)

www.appromoter.com

Thanks for reading...

2. alanappromoter

Sep 25, 2012
    app promoter
    London
    Only one person has taken me up on this so far so we've got slots available for new apps to go on the newsletter. This goes out every week so if not Halloween related your app could be included on next week's newsletter. Keep saying this but there's no charge to sign up and no charge for putting your app on the site:) So please take advantage. Really keen to keep the content fresh on the site so the journalists who use us are kept happy...

3. Comicool

Comicool Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    #3 Comicool, Oct 24, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2012
  4. alanappromoter

Sep 25, 2012
    app promoter
    London
    Fantastic... Thanks to those that have got in touch:)

5. Keshaaa

Keshaaa New Member

Oct 29, 2012
    Hi, could you write a review for my app? Plz tell me how.

6. alanappromoter

Sep 25, 2012
    app promoter
    London
    We don't actually write reviews outself but we store your media assets on the site so that the journalists that are registered with us can access them and review should your app catch their attention.

It's a great and free way of getting some extra exposure for your app.

7. cloud79

cloud79 New Member

Oct 31, 2012
    Sounds great. But unfortunately, I can't open your site. May app is in Mac app store, and it isn't a game, is that OK to be included in your site?:)

8. alanappromoter

Sep 25, 2012
    app promoter
    London
    At present we only cover iOS and Android apps but we do cover all apps not just games... The newsletter goes out every week so for that reason alone it's worth getting registered on the site and of course we have more and more journalists signing up every day who can all access your media assets.

9. cloud79

cloud79 New Member

Oct 31, 2012
    Great. I'm also working on ios. Then I'll register on your website and submit my apps. :p