Universal BIOSIS - (by Kostyantyn Salanda)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, May 14, 2014.

1. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    It's nerve wrecking that is what I meant, have you played it yet?

2. saosijs

saosijs Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2012
    Brazil
    That "tunnel" of these spiky balls, home of the third plasma, that is a tunnel of death and to be feared :D

3. Concolor

Concolor Active Member

Mar 24, 2014
    Hello. Just got nice badge from Qi
    [​IMG]

4. saosijs

Mar 24, 2012
    Brazil
    I have several levels that show high score 0. Mostly the first levels of the first world as far as I can see. And there is no indication that I improved a level when having finished it. No leaderboard per world next to the total leaderboard and no pro mode leaderboard. I have to admit I am a little bit disappointed.

5. Hopefully I will catch up to you guys, but doubtful. Does the game get even more interesting in the higher levels?

6. saosijs

Mar 24, 2012
    Brazil
    I don't get it. Now all my world 1 levels show high score 0 :confused:
    concolor, any idea what is happening? Is there a way to recover my high-scores? It seems to have to do with the new "skip level" functionality

7. Concolor

Concolor Active Member

Mar 24, 2014
    Sorry Saosijs. You are right this is bug with skip level functionality. When you skipping level - score of next level changing to 0. I working now on this issue

8. What does quality index mean? Haven't ever seen that site before. Is it based on reviews?

9. saosijs

Mar 24, 2012
    Brazil
    Thanks Concolor, do you think an update will recover my high scores, or are they lost? It sounds like I should be afraid :(

10. Concolor

Concolor Active Member

Mar 24, 2014
    Yes high scores will be recovered. Also i will add leaderboard for promode. Thank you

11. saosijs

Mar 24, 2012
    Brazil
    Thanks Concolor, sounds great, I'm happy to hear that!

12. Hey, did all you top players finish all the levels already? Are the high levels hard for not good players like myself?

13. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    I don't call myself a good player, I just keep playing until I got it, most people give up to soon.

14. saosijs

Mar 24, 2012
    Brazil
    Yes, and replayed them too, when Andy passed me :D. The later levels are not easy, but also not impossible. Precision, timing, dexterity, patience, all required. But the puzzle aspect is not hard, I mean, usually it is not very difficult to see how to get the three plasmas, the difficulty really is more in the execution. What level are you at?

15. saosijs

Mar 24, 2012
    Brazil
    I just updated, but my scores that were showing zero did not recover. They are still zero :(
    The pro mode leaderboard appears once you play a level in pro mode, by the way, which is fine.

16. saosijs

Mar 24, 2012
    Brazil
    Concolor, could you remove (annoyingly) well known "+1" hacker Amphion from the leaderboard? Thanks!
    He changed his MO! He did a +2 this time, but it isn't much of a disguise :D

17. saosijs

Mar 24, 2012
    Brazil
    Hacker Amphion still leading :(