Any devs having problems with the Apple Dev site?

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by TrueAxis, Oct 20, 2010.

1. TrueAxis

TrueAxis Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2009
    The site was down for maintenance and came back online.

When I log on it informs me that I need to renew my membership. I did this about a month and a bit ago and have the receipt that it went through from Apple.

I have no contact information to find out what is going on because I cannot get into the site... Can any body pass some contact data. Thanks.

2. Julio Gorgé

Julio Gorgé Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2010
    Managing Director at Lemon Team
    Must have been a hiccup due to the Mac App Store announcement.

3. PixelthisMike

PixelthisMike Well-Known Member

No problems for us. I can access Dev Centre, Provisioning Portal and iTunes Connect just fine.

4. TrueAxis

Sep 7, 2009
    I found a contact address on the Dev Site... We are completely locked out and cannot access anything. And I have an email receipt stating that our renewal went through a month and a bit ago.

I have heard stories of this happening to other devs in the past.

5. DrummerB

DrummerB Well-Known Member

Jan 17, 2009
    Switzerland
    When I go to the Dev Website, I see this:
    Screenshot

But has been like that for weeks now... However when I log in, everything is ok.

6. TrueAxis

Sep 7, 2009
    This is very strange because if I click onto the Beta SDK it tells me to renew the agreement. When I click on renew I'm informed that the agreement ends Oct 2011. So the payment I made in August was accepted by Apple.

This has to happen when I need to make a new Provisional profile. I am well f*cked off now!

7. TrueAxis

Sep 7, 2009
    Ok, panic over. It's started to work again - must of been server problems.

8. minyx

minyx Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2010
    I had the same problem in August. I renewed the membership 60 days before end but the system didn't register it fully. I always got the error message the legal person of my team (me) should sign the new contract. But there was no new contract to sign. (I couldn't even access the contract page in iTunes)

It ended with my apps being removed from the store for 10 days (rankings taking a huge hite). If you should encounter that kind of problem don't use Apple's contact form. Use this mail address: iTSVendor at apple.com (Apple's contact form took 9 days to get a reply and they didn't solve the problem. A mail to TSVendor at apple.com solved the problem in 3 hours.)