Is DS effect as bad as Khalid Shaikh???

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by pfish3, Aug 8, 2009.

1. pfish3

pfish3 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2008
    Chicago, IL
    Ok everyone knows about Khalid Shaikh and his awful apps. I was curious if DS effect is just as bad. As far as I know and testing out their "free" 51 games (which was seriously the worst app I have ever tried) I think it is! I wish apple would get rid of this developer as well. Does apple have any app complaint page which makes them realize what junk is on the app store or at least sort them out by ratings?:confused:

2. freedog

freedog Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2009
    Khalid Shaikh is a real arm pit. At least DS effects is somewhat original with the lousy apps they release. lol. Most of Shaikh's apps aren't even his material and violate copyrights.

3. jchampl

jchampl Well-Known Member

actually,

how many people remember ds games exact copy of up there? a lot of there games are stolen from other games, or have been rejected at the gate.

4. wootbean

wootbean Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2009
    the next whiskey bar
    eh?

I would say that DS Effects isn't as bad as Khalid Shaikh. Seriously the stuff that guy made shouldn't be called apps.

5. freedog

freedog Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2009
    well until DS effects comes out with an app called "iDoom"... I say Khalid Shaikh is worst.

6. conman_16

conman_16 Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2009
    Roseville, CA, USA
    Khalid shaikh got banned

7. hyk

hyk Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2008
    this thread should be banned too for promoting DS Effects.