Universal AngerForce - Strikers (by Screambox)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Apr 10, 2014.

1. ScreamboxStudio

Apr 12, 2014
    Next version will fix the crashing on the old device(iPhone4S, iPad2, iPad mini). And plus in the local leader board.

We will submit the update this week.

Thanks.

2. ScreamboxStudio

Apr 12, 2014
    Hi,

If you like our game, why not write a review and rate us a 5 stars on the Appstore?

Thank your so much.

3. Intendro

Intendro Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2013
    Great. Thank you. :)

I beat the game (with one of the four characters). I like it. :)

4. Intendro

Aug 6, 2013
    The first story scene for each character only happens the first time you select them?

There should be a way to see them again.

5. Qwertz555

Qwertz555 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2010
    Before reading the second update, i instantly raised my hopes to see (and hear) the missing and very important sfx-sounds of my destructable weapon.
    Aargh...nope. I'm still playing this gem (and best shmup this year, yeah, love it more than the beautiful upcoming Sky Force, i tested so i know) and for people with short money, there is a lite version to try out.

6. Intendro

Aug 6, 2013
    #46 Intendro, May 25, 2014
    Last edited: May 25, 2014
    I played a little after the update and saw this, which wasn't mentioned in the update's description:
    Now you can't buy continues and you get 9... except continuing puts you in "practice mode."
    That actually makes it harder to win... :eek:

They said you do more damage, but still, outside of practice mode you have much less lives now. Ouch... Well, eventually I can unlock more item slots and get extra lives... That's something...

7. bilboa

bilboa Well-Known Member

May 23, 2013
    Boston, MA, USA
    I've been going back and trying this game every now and then. I keep wanting it like it more, but I always end up going back to the Cave games for my bullet hell fix. I love the look of this game, and the bullet patterns, but for me the difficulty ramps up too quickly. I'm sure for bullet hell experts this is great, but for me I'd really enjoy this game more if it had configurable difficulty levels like the Cave games do, or my new favorite, Danmaku Unlimited. I do fine on the first two or three levels, and then it quickly goes way last my skill level, so I end up just playing the first few levels repeatedly. A more minor complaint is how slow the loading times are, and how long it takes to start a new game after finishing a game.

This game is beautiful, and I actually prefer the look and setting of this game to any of the Cave games. I think it has the potential to be in the same league if it also had some of the features and polish of those games.

8. 7lilwhitewolf7

7lilwhitewolf7 Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2012
    Male
    Not hear on earth
    Georgia,Cleveland Ohio,Texas,New York
    WOW
    I wonder what this update iz about. Pleaze all i ask for iz the unlock for each character's supers an unlimited rec time for Everyplay. Okay, heeeeere we go...

9. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    Nice catch man!

They added iCloud. Remade some levels. Interesting. It's nice to see this game get updated!

Billy

10. 7lilwhitewolf7

7lilwhitewolf7 Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2012
    Male
    Not hear on earth
    Georgia,Cleveland Ohio,Texas,New York
    #50 7lilwhitewolf7, Mar 24, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2016
    ThnX m'Lord
    It iz very cool they added iCloud although removed Kamcord
    I still wish & send email. I like the magnet for no worries when activated so you can focus on the battles. I think the splash explode chase method in any game needs a magnet so we can keep our hard earned loot.

Who did you start your adventure wit? I started wit Asimo! He reminds me of Darkstalkers Huitzil. Oh how i would ❤️ a port

11. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    Just reinstalled this after hearing talk of the Reloaded version on a Switch board...
    kinda surprised it's still in the store TBH... I thought I remembered it disappearing a few years back...
    anyway....
    I can not believe that I JUST NOW found out about the secret level....
    =X

Been itching for a shmup to dive back into lately, and it looks like this is gonna be it...
    Wooo!