iPad STREET FIGHTER IV Volt - [Capcom]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Jun 29, 2011.

1. proof21

proof21 Well-Known Member

May 25, 2012
    Where is Duyster going? I mean I don't even know him, but that farewell post had me near teary eyed...well not really. But I'm still curious to know for some strange reason.

2. DuysterTheBeast

DuysterTheBeast Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2012
    CA, USA
    Thanks for reading my post dude. I am going to retire. Move on. Doing some things more meaningful for me. :) cheers mate. Good luck to you too.

3. User58394

User58394 Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Bye Duyster! I assume you'll continue chicken farming...

4. Apprunner

Apprunner Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Beast! At least visit in Chatzy man. You are in Volt hall of fame! :). I will see you in SFxT too! :D. Good luck in your future endeavors Sensei! :D

5. ivwshane

ivwshane Well-Known Member

Oct 7, 2011
    That sucks:(

I could learn so much from you still:(

Well don't be a stranger at least and stop by every once in a while.

6. DuysterTheBeast

DuysterTheBeast Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2012
    CA, USA
    @J6U: haha will do so :D Good luck to you man.
    @App: :) thanks app. Good luck with u too buddy. Hopefully i will have the mood to play in SFxT.
    @shane: arent u just being nice :D good luck buddy.
    @hieu: thanks hieu. Hope u will become even stronger than neco :)

7. berserk_2nd

berserk_2nd Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2011
    Wish you best of luck Duy, still remember the first time we fought:D. You are one of the most talented players I've played with, and you are definitely the toughest and most aggressive one (also you are the only sagat use FA->dashback a lot,lol). Remember come back and say hello when you miss us;)

8. User58394

Oct 23, 2011
    Duyster, your crazy Honda...

9. Ken|Ken

Ken|Ken Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2011
    Vancouver, BC, Canada
    #28729 Ken|Ken, Jun 30, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2012
    Good luck with everything Duyster! We only played GC invited games! I remember you gave away a lot of the matches and I thought you were a noob! But the next time you came in prepared, adjusted your styles and won me easily. especially with your impressive Honda.

I am in TA semi-retired mode but am still playing Sim (and DJ) on Ranked and Friendly! I will still drop by once in awhile and read all my BN messages!

Recently I switched to a new and more promising job! On top of that, someone gave me a PS3 and SSF4 AE perhaps I will get a fight stick after my probation!
    * FYI I reset my record and challenge myself to see if I can get back to 4K BP :)

TA SF4V community is awesome :D

10. vVv Insaniity

vVv Insaniity Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2012
    Take Care Master i learn somethings of your replays, thats why your my Master, i'll always remember you how i told u i'll remember you when im was doing the FA dashback trick, you know when we had our first match we was doing that trick, he isnt the only who do it, chieck it out my reps and whatch it ;D. You was a good Master bro now im gonna be alone and you'll still been my Master!

Loved Who You Was!

11. Wediafom24

Wediafom24 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2010
    Student
    Asmara, Eritrea
    Aww Beast, good luck with everything sir. It was a pleasure knowing/fighting you. Drop by the forums to let us know how you doing;)

12. FINIX00

FINIX00 Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2011
    Mars
    I wanted Gen on volt. It's hopeless now :(

I just posted your Chunnel on one of Japanese threads :) Lots of people are reading there!

Um..yeah, exactly.

o_O Amazing fact huh!? Your Yun is terrifyingly great at spacing. Don't learn new tricky stuff anymore lol
    I'd be mad with joy if someone actually pulled the chun combo out on me. If they ever do.. haha

Duyster
    :( :( :( We only played a few, not quite enough! I look forward to play against you again someday. Until then, good luck with you too! :'( See you later and take it easy ;)

13. HellzHavocz

HellzHavocz Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2011
    Any Yun players here? How many palms can you squeeze into a single combo with Yun?

14. 0-FeliX-0

0-FeliX-0 Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2011
    Two minus Genei Jin.

15. HellzHavocz

HellzHavocz Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2011
    How about with Genei jin?

16. TheXion

TheXion Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 2012
    Student Physiotherapist
    Leonel's creepy roommate
    Bye Duy!! :-( :-( :-(
    Wish you all the best in life, career, fighting games and loved ones!!
    One hell of a funny and nice guy!! Gonna miss your presence in the community.
    You are great without assist on too :)
    Hope we meet again on chatzy sometime to catch up on LYF :p
    pAece!

17. User58394

Oct 23, 2011
    Guess who?
    Meaty s. hp, s. lp, ex, FA lvl2, Ultra. No hints!
    Can't tell you what ex is.

18. TenOnez

TenOnez Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2011
    #28738 TenOnez, Jul 1, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2012
    Sucks to see you leave Duyster. We had some great matches against each other. Your Honda is one of the best I have ever fought. Maybe you'll come back one day.

"We await your return... Warrior.."

Having a bad night with players around my level lol. Nero bodied me 1-9. I have to figure out how to get in on a Viper like that. That kick into Thunder Knuckle slows me down though.

Also fought Clon. He got me too, like 2-8. They were closer matches tho. I lost out, but they all pretty much came down to the wire.

Not afraid to admit I got got tonight. You win some, you lose some though.

EDIT: Anyone else having problems with dropped inputs lately? I don't know if it's the screen on my iPod or what, but I keep having input drops for no reason. It could be a good connection, I'll see the button highlight, but it won't register.

This sounds like a Cody combo with the EX being EX Bad Stone.

19. fffan7777

fffan7777 Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2011
    #28739 fffan7777, Jul 1, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2012
    Seems like Cody for sure. The EX being EX Zonk Knuckle.

As for the input drops, I haven't really noticed it. I'm no execution fiend, but everything that I normally do has been working with no drops (exclude my usual dropped blockstrings haha).

20. ivwshane

ivwshane Well-Known Member

Oct 7, 2011
    YES!! Seriously! The game can be smooth as butter but my inputs seem like they are lagging. I was doing a combo to super and the super didn't come out until I started doing another move, I was like wtf?