iPad DEAD TRIGGER 2 - (by MADFINGER Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by xiSx, Oct 23, 2013.

1. Quazonk

Quazonk Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2011
    YAAAAY update is live. Downloading now. Will report back if MFi controller support has been fixed or not.

2. GhostMaker

GhostMaker Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2014
    If someone could enlighten me on where and how I can find this "Zen Arena" that would be most awesome.

I've downloaded the update, but the map still looks exactly the same...

(Lvl33, all story missions completed, and currently on Tech Lvl 6)

Anyone have any info?

3. speedlie

speedlie Member

Aug 26, 2013
    You must zoom in , on the map , in zuid america , new story missions are there .

4. GhostMaker

GhostMaker Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2014
    Thanks for that, but I was looking for the "Zen Arena" mentioned in the update, not the story-mode missions. Based on the screenshot, it looks like it's in Japan...so I can only assume one would have to unlock it...

5. Quazonk

Quazonk Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2011
    Yep, game pad support is back and works wonderfully.

Is there any way to circumvent the timers in the story missions? I don't wanna wait 15 minutes to continue.

6. razorracer83

razorracer83 Well-Known Member

#786 razorracer83, Jan 14, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2015
    Second the confirmation with SteelSeries Stratus on iPad 4. No more updates for the game, what a tease!

7. ShockClown

ShockClown Member

Jan 14, 2015
    Def one of the best handling MFI games out there. Handles really well. Worth the wait for the update!

8. Slickhunter

Slickhunter Member

Dec 31, 2014
    No more missions after South America.

9. Crabman

Crabman Well-Known Member

May 24, 2013
    Berlin
    Yep,plays great and precise with a controller but i'm not sure if i keep it on my device.I just hate to watch video ads without the ability to skip them.Absolutely no go imo.

And the difficulty ramps up quite fast.I can see a lot of grinding incoming...

Btw,Why the hell are so many f2p games offering only consumable IAPs and not a full unlock to get rid of Ads etc?It sucks.

Anyway,at least it's very good to test the controller functionality and it's way better than Dead Effect.Also the MFi support is better.And it looks quite good.

10. JasonLL

JasonLL Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2014
    Male
    Purchased the coin doubler a couple of days ago along with the starter pack and I have not had a ad since then. My character is leveled in the mid twenties and the difficulty has been fair so far with double currency and have never felt the need to purchase anymore specialized packs and to be honest probably could have picked up enough blueprint pieces in the first couple of days of playing for both weapons in the starter pack.

I was really surprised how well this game handles besides looking really good. Most mobile FPS (and action RPG) games feel off to me, they are either too floaty in movement or to stiff, but this one feels really good.

11. Samurix16

Samurix16 Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2013
    Male
    USA
    New content!!

12. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    #792 LordShad0wz, Mar 16, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
    I got back into playing the game today. All of my previous progress loaded without a hitch. I cannot believe all of the content and weapons they've added. The amount of tournaments is overwhelming.

I purchased the two weapon packs. I had to have those two dual rhinos and my beloved P-90. That grenade launcher kicks ass too lol.

I'm so happy to see Madfinger still giving this game new content and updates. It's an amazingly fun game. So much better than their recently released Unkilled. I just spent $30 in this game and 0 in Unkilled. What does that tell you Madfinger?

I also love my Katana sword. No other melee weapon will ever be as satisfying as this weapon!

My only complaint would be that they should add permanent currency doubler in app purchases. I would buy them. At this point in the game they should add them. For us old timers it would be for the best. Their IAP prices really are pretty high.

Billy

13. Den Den

Den Den Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2014
    There is a permanent money booster (2X) IAP available in the shop.

14. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Where? I can't find it at all! I only see the 24 hour option.

15. Den Den

Jun 11, 2014
    I can't see it anymore since I purchased it a couple of weeks ago but it should be in the shop, on the "featured item" spot, if it isn't there, check under "money packs". It should be there somewhere. I can't imagine playing the game without the permanent booster, would be way too grindy...

16. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    I checked everywhere. It's no where. In money packs there's nothing. I clicked everything. It's not there. I would have purchased it hands down.

Billy

17. Den Den

Jun 11, 2014
    Well that's definitely weird, it should be there. What's cool about it is that if you get a 1 hour booster from the smuggler with gold, you get 4X instead of 2X during the activation, you also get 4X for daily jobs, and of course 2X for the rest.

18. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    I'm such an ahole Den Den. Lol. I emailed their support. You know why I cannot see it? Because I must have already purchased it in the past. They told me to look at the end of the mission and indeed on every mission I get double cash lol.

Man alive. I must have purchased it a long time ago.

So with the new packs I purchased. Holy crap that Lewis gun is off the hook. It owns. It just mows down the zombies and has a very high ammo count and magazine. Plus it looks cool too. The grenade launcher is amazing too. They are my new load out.

Billy

19. sobriquet

sobriquet Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2015
    I just started playing this over the weekend. Today I was about to buy some iap and right before I make my purchase an ad pops up. A couple of minutes later another one pop up. I hadn't seen any ads in the game until today, right after I finished the USA campaign.

Anyways, my question is, can anyone tell me if purchasing iap removes the ads? Thanks in advance for any assistance here.

20. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    #800 LordShad0wz, Dec 6, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2016
    Sorry I didn't see your question.

I've spent about $100 in this game and I do not get any ads whatsoever. I believe I originally purchased the lowest amount of gold originally and that got rid of the ads. I also purchased the x2 cash. Then later on I purchased the starter pack and moved up from there purchasing almost all of the others. My favorite is the Dual pistols and the coach shotgun. You can do real damage with those. There's another pack with that Lewis machine gun. That is the best machine gun in the game as far as I'm concerned plus it's fun to use. The grenade launcher is really fun too. Oh and you want that Katana. I remember writing to the devs. They had the Katana in internal builds of the game but were unsure if they would release it. I remember begging and finally they did. I only use the katana for my melee weapon.

A new update just dropped. Any purchase gives you the new santas balls shooter which is like a instant grenade launcher where the rounds explode on impact there's no wait as well as a candy cane melee weapon lol.

I'm so happy they keep updating. I wish they would expand the story and add more content. This game is so much better than Unkilled. I refuse to spend a dime in Unkilled. No way with that energy system. They got over $100 from me in this one that's how much I love it. I can't tell you how many hours I've spent playing. It's been worth every penny.

Billy