Crossnerd - An Exciting New Type of Word Game!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by bitCycle, May 17, 2010.

1. bitCycle

bitCycle Member

May 17, 2010
    #1 bitCycle, May 17, 2010
    Last edited: May 18, 2010
    Hello Nerds!

Crossnerd Lite is approved, please try it and provide some feedback!

App Store: http://itunes.com/apps/crossnerdlt

We created this Lite version to get feedback on the concept / gameplay. If people like it, we will create a premium version with more levelpacks, game modes etc. Suggestions are welcome!

Screenshots
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Preview Trailer

We will have a gameplay video ready soon.

If you think this looks promising, visit the crossnerd fan-page and press the "Like"-button. When we've got 1000 "likes" our marketing team says that the real Crossnerd can be unleashed to conquer the world!

Thank you for reading this!

Regards
    Gustaf @bitCycle

http://www.crossnerd.com

App Store: http://itunes.com/apps/crossnerdlt

2. touchchamp

touchchamp Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    I like this game, but I don't particularly "like" facebook.

3. bitCycle

bitCycle Member

May 17, 2010
    Crossnerd Lite is approved!

http://itunes.com/apps/crossnerdlt

Check it out, it's free!

We would be really greatful for some feedback, right now we don't even know if it is worth continue working on!?

4. Dense

Dense Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Absolutely superb word game. I would be instant buying this if it was available. Great concept and fantastic implementation. Is the full version actually finished and just waiting for 1000 people to join the facebook group or are you still looking to see if there is interest?

5. bitCycle

bitCycle Member

May 17, 2010
    Great to hear that you like Crossnerd, we will count you as on of the 1000 :)
    And I agree with you on facebook, I don't like it either, as a nerd I just wan't to be left alone.

Thank you very much! We have spent a lot of time and money into this app, and even if it's free (and visible on the new releases in app store) it only generates 100 dl a day, and that's embarrassing. Alot of the work with the full version is allready done. Whats left to do is stuff like multiplayer, leaderboards and such... and as it seems, a shitload of marketing.

The thing with the 1000 fans on facebook comes from the fact that we can't afford creating another app that people don't wan't. So instead we take take this chance with a free version to test the concept, gameplay, listen to user feedback etc. If things start to look promising the super duper version of Crossnerd will be released :)

Gustaf from bitCycle
    www.crossnerd.com

6. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    Not available in Canadian store I guess. Oh well. Looks promising.

7. bitCycle

bitCycle Member

May 17, 2010
    It is available in Canada. I can see in our reports that 16 people from Canada downloaded it. And i can access it from iTunes if i set my region to Canada. If you search for it in the phone you might have to scroll down a bit since it has been pushed down ...

Does this link work Crossnerd LT ?

8. bitCycle

bitCycle Member

May 17, 2010
    Wohoo! Crossnerd is a "Staff favorite" in the German App Store.

I would like to thank everybody for their support and feedback for this app. And also a big thank you for the precious App Store ratings!

Currently we are working on the Premium version of Crossnerd which will be released in a month.

As a bonus we are also updating Crossnerd LT with a "Daily Challenge", one free puzzle a day! (The update will be available in about a week).

Crossnerd at App Store (FREE)

9. bitCycle

bitCycle Member

May 17, 2010
    A FREE Daily Challenge

Hello all!

Just wanted to say that we have added a Daily Challenge (a new "today's highlights"-themed level every day).

Tomorrow Tom Cruise turns 47 so it will be INSANE!

It's still free so check it out!

Crossnerd at App Store
    www.crossnerd.com

[​IMG]