Non Turn Based Battle Strategy Card Games for Mobile Phones

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by RebeccaBW, May 20, 2016.

1. RebeccaBW

RebeccaBW New Member

May 20, 2016
    Non Turn Based Battle Strategy Card Games for Mobile Phones:confused:

Can anyone help me with this question? I am doing research into battle stratgery cards games such as hearthstone and magic. With these ones being you have a deck, place you carsd down in your turn and then you pass on to the next player. I was curious if there was any games that didnt do this, if they are based upon real time payer activity. You dont take turns you just both keep fighting and playing down carsd until the other person is defeated. I am trying to research and find any game slike this but I am having to luck. I found some good-looking card games, but not the type I am looking for. If you know any or can think of anyone who is going to make one can you message me, I would be very curious to know. Thank you.

Kind regards,
    Rebecca

2. wlueger

wlueger Active Member

Jan 9, 2015
    Hi Rebecca!

The only game that i know that is not turn based is:
    http://novablitz.com/game/

don't know if this comes to mobile though...

regards Wolfgang...

3. Talbs

Talbs Well-Known Member

May 1, 2011
    There used to be a card game on mobile that fit the bill, was called assassins creed: recollections. Was awesome. But for some insane reason ubisoft canned it. It's long gone from the appstore but you can still Google it and YouTube it, if only for research.

4. forsakenxe

forsakenxe Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2014
    Maybe clash royal. While it is quite different I really like hearthstone, magic and Starcraft. Fell in love with it. Give it a try. Other than that there are plenty on pc so I expect some to come to iOS eventually.

5. Talbs

Talbs Well-Known Member

May 1, 2011
    Thought of another. Maaayybbee trouble with robots. Though it's more akin to a tower defense.