Please help - Can't remember the name of a specific game

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by dannikins, Apr 3, 2011.

1. dannikins

dannikins New Member

Apr 3, 2011
    Okay, so my best friend used to have an ipod touch, and she had this game that i want to get for my iphone. the problem is, neither of us can remember the name...

It was a long time ago that she had her ipod, so i'll try to remember as many details as possible.

What I can remember is:
    It was a music game, where these little blue balls with faces on them popped up with the beat of the music, and your goal was to tap all of them in quick succesion, at the right moment. I also remember that it had somewhat of a story to it, where you progressed through levels and it had bosses you had to beat to get to the next part of the story. And the music wasn't mainstream music, it seemed as if the music was just made for the game, but i'm not sure. It was a very color full game and the music had a techno feel to it.

I'm sorry my description sounds a little crazy, but that's the best i can remember it. Ugh, i've been searching for this game for weeks now, and it's about to drive me insane!

Please help if you can... I will appreciate it so much! ;)

2. katday

katday Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2011
    have you tried looking in the purchase history of her itunes account :)

3. Zaz

Zaz Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2009
  4. dannikins

dannikins New Member

Apr 3, 2011