Pocket Frogs Trading Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by starmonkey101, Sep 16, 2010.

1. LauraFitz4

LauraFitz4 Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2011
    I still don't see you in my list... Is your pocket frogs display name different? I don't even know if that is possible, but I also don't know why I can't find you on my list.

2. BTakeshi

BTakeshi Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2010
    Hawaii... Oahu.
    Hey XXXBR....

I'd love a templum.. thank you..

I'll try and add you on GC.

3. meplie

meplie Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Quebec, Canada
    Since I dexed the black of all the patterns, I have one set ready to send. Just so you don't send me one since I always get 1 set from you. Thanks btw for your great generosity for all the frogs you send me.

4. lisianne

lisianne Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2010
    Somewhere else
    You may never have posted in this thread but OMG you have posted 6,130 times on TA! And, BTW, we're talking about the frogs in the NB game, Pocket Frogs. Try it, you'll like it! Soon you'll be babbling on about the esoteric nomenclature of all things frog-related.

Honestly, I thought everyone here was a 'dexer or aspired to be one (except me, that is). Didn't mean to pigeonhole or buttonhole anyone. There is no us vs. them, except, I guess, in my mind. I felt that I had to keep clarifying MY goal (i.e. nothing specific, just having fun) so others, when befriending me, wouldn't think of me as an avid power player & expect more than I could deliver.

Like BW, I left this forum before. My free time was eroded & spirit spent trying to meet what I thought were others' expectations & constantly grappling with frustration over MB-clogging. It was stressful & not at all fun (the whole purpose of the game for me!). I honestly didn't intend to return. I gradually changed my mind when I was able to devise new ground rules for myself which I felt were fair to all.

Welcome back, BW. No need to add you when you return to playing for I never deleted you. PF & this forum have a uniquely powerful siren's call.

Whether you victimize me or not this week, Dom, can I put in a pre-order request for next week? Leaving for a week on Saturday & dubious about the WiFi which was unreliable at best last time.

p.s.: Thanks & then more thanks to JoEllyn for the Emblema, meplie for the Americano, dlstar for the Nasus, Martin for Infinitus, & java for the Fortuna.

p.p.s.: All you kind souls, please no gifts until I return. If you can't resist the urge, send it to someone randomly. As abwoj said in the message above, "It's the thought that counts." Thoughts don't need WiFi to travel. ;)

5. Nirtew

Nirtew Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    USA
    I'd like to request a starter set, please. I consider myself more of a usual suspect.:D
    TYIA.

6. XXXBR

XXXBR Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2012
    Australia
    Thank you Tako so much for the thoughtful return gift .... Janus is one breed I didn't have...
    Also thanks to :

Domenic, Maholah, Quossum, Madmaze, awboj, Cygnet, Meplie, Javar1, Lisianne , Shortbus, Ella, Addy, Andi, dlstar, Nirtew... And anyone else who sent fantastic frogs ....

XXX

7. dlstar

dlstar Well-Known Member

I have already made a start On this weeks set, so no need tO send me any :)

I am almost at 50% of coclearis and 60% of nasus.

On another note, I finally have my first platinum in dragonvale! Yay! Now for hail...

8. awboj

awboj Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2012
    Albury, Australia
    What combo, I have bred 10,000,000 Rust so far?

9. SnappyMcfrog

SnappyMcfrog Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2011
    USA
    Does anyone still need the Bubbly and Firework set or a starter (one of each)? Please PM me if you do, otherwise I will send it out randomly.

Thanks to Dean for the Volta,
    Quossum for the Cornus,
    Gracesqx for the Sol,
    Dtl1081 for the Gyrus,

and anyone else who sent gifts recently.

Good evening to everyone. :)

10. dlstar

dlstar Well-Known Member

Rust and water. And a lot of patience.

11. Adp

Adp Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2013
    My first foray into dexing

Appears to be my Amfractus.

Probably not the best frog for a first time experiment in dexing. Expensive and slow to hatch and mature. Still, very satisfying when I check my ipad in the morning and there is another crop of little colorful frogs with a good percentage of what I wanted.

Thank you, dlstar - your timing has been great on some of the crosses I've needed!

I was experimenting with glass crosses and I've got a muscus Sagitta, a pruni Sagitta and a tingo Sagitta up for grabs. Let me know what your Game Center name is and they are yours.

I'm not looking for anything at the moment, except 5 more habitats!

Ann

12. BTakeshi

BTakeshi Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2010
    Hawaii... Oahu.
    anytime, Trip.... (short for tripleXBR) lol.

THANK YOU FOR THE TEMPLUMS...
    I accepted them but they're not in my mailbox...
    app is acting up.... hopefully they'll show up later...

but... THANKS AGAIN !!!

13. XXXBR

XXXBR Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2012
    Australia
    #26493 XXXBR, Jan 18, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2013
    Oh!! Did you have space in your mailbox?
    If they don't show up let me know ... I can send more ...
    XXX. (Trip)[that is funny TAKO]

14. meplie

meplie Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Quebec, Canada
    Any level 1-10 takers?

I got tired of the long taming time of all the new frogs so I decided to continue dexing by color but I am only doing level 1-10 frogs for the moment. Will do 2 colors at the time until I finish dexing them all or I get bored and change the way I dex again lol.

This mean that I will have way less high level frogs to ship. I know several of you already dexed all the first batch before the upgrade. So my question is... any of you here would still need / want lvl 1-10 frogs?

15. mbarnes41

mbarnes41 Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2012
    North Carolina
    Blue Dex

Thanks meplie for the amazing group of black PULVILLUS. I just started working my way through Lvl 30, so it will be a while before I can breed the blues. I have completed the blues for the v1 breeds and have started working on the v2 breeds. I would hate to flood anyone's mailbox with unwanted frogs, but if you would like some of these new blues...

Before I took a leave from PF a few months ago, I was sharing my blues with javaRich and have just resumed that practice without asking if they were still wanted/needed.

So meplie and javaRich let me know if you would prefer that I NOT flood your mailboxes with the v2 blues as I slowly work through them.

And many thanks to my generous neighbors: SnappyMcfrog, AndiNZ, javaRich, dean288367, Nirtwe and meplie. My list of friends is short but you all keep me involved.

Take care.

Mal

16. awboj

awboj Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2012
    Albury, Australia
    I do :) I like all gifts I don't care what level.

17. XXXBR

XXXBR Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2012
    Australia
    My dex is only at 9% (level 26) ... So most frogs received will be new and add to numbers ... I am 100% on Anuras ...
    XXX

18. MsRaeJae

MsRaeJae Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2012
    Office Manager
    Raleigh,NC
    Thank you, Trip (compliments to Tako). I needed a Royal! I am dexing under 10s now, also. I'm at 8%. Almost level 20...Rae

19. meplie

meplie Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Quebec, Canada
    Even if I am only dexing lvl 1-10 frogs, I will accept any level frogs which are sent to me with big gratitude so flood away lol. And thanks for all the Voltas BTW. :)

MsRaeJea I added you and I added your 3 names in the list of peoples I can send low level frogs. :)

20. Domenic15

Domenic15 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2010
    Rhode Island
    On the way!