Cult Classic Card Game Mü is Getting 5-Star Reviews

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by HFoG, Feb 19, 2010.

1. HFoG

HFoG Active Member

Jan 23, 2010
    Seattle, WA
    Mü, a complex trick taking game, has been a favorite among card gamers since its introduction back in 1995. A few weeks ago I posted that it was finally available on the iPhone and iPod touch.

Welll, just yesterday it was given a "five-smile" review on the popular appsmile.com review site.

Now if only I could get one of the reviewers at touchArcade to review it... :)

You can read appsmile.com's review here: http://www.appsmile.com/2010/02/18/mu-ve-over-simplistic-card-games-mu-has-arrived/

If anyone from a reputable web site wants a chance to review this game, please let me know. I sincerely believe that this is a contender for the best card game in the app store today and I'm willing to put my promo codes where my mouth is.

2. thevagrant

thevagrant Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2009
    I bought it a few weeks ago and it really is one of the best card game out there.

3. HFoG

HFoG Active Member

Jan 23, 2010
    Seattle, WA
    #3 HFoG, Feb 19, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2010
    Glad to hear it! If you haven't rated it in the App Store, please do!

Oh, and by the way, Mü has a Facebook page now: http://www.facebook.com/MuGame Feel free to follow it and invite your friends to follow it!

4. Aegis

Aegis Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2008
    Add Online Multiplayer and its an instant buy for me(and alot of others)

5. HFoG

HFoG Active Member

Jan 23, 2010
    Seattle, WA
    Perhaps I will at some point, but time and funds prohibit that for the moment. I would certainly hope that this wouldn't be the one issue keeping you (or anyone else) from enjoying the game.

6. Bochu

Bochu Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2009
    #6 Bochu, Feb 20, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2010
    Sounds very intriguing. I love games with complexity, strategy, and that keep me thinking far past the first couple of hours. I want to try this and have it in my to-buy list.

Unfortunately I'm playing Quest right now and have 4 expansions to go through so it'll be a while before I get around to this...good luck though!

edit: I use AppMiner to put games on my "Watch List" and the stupid search engine starts with "muz" first and "mu " last. I had to go through hundreds of apps before I got to the end and bookmarked it but I did it!

7. HFoG

HFoG Active Member

Jan 23, 2010
    Seattle, WA
    Yeah, that's the unfortunate side effect of having an app with only two letters in the name. And an umlaut no less! I didn't name the game. Frank Nestel did. I thought about giving it a different name but in the end I thought it better to stick with the name that players who are already familiar with the game would recognize.

8. HFoG

HFoG Active Member

Jan 23, 2010
    Seattle, WA