The TribeZ (game play discussion)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by girlpower, Apr 21, 2012.

1. tofubean

tofubean Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2010
    I have the update. Running iOS6 on iphone5. No problems playing. Not tested on iPad yet.

The halloween effects is nice but now i wish i have more lamps and lights as decorations. :)

2. dlstar

dlstar Well-Known Member

Well I backed up my phone this morning, and then I copied the backup files for safety :)

I've also got a backup copy of the ipa file saved so I'm going to dl the update now.

3. Vasia

Vasia Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2012
    That is weird, I don't see an update...

4. chibikawaiineko4u

Oct 11, 2012
    For Vasia
    edit; Located on page 125 - post # 1242

5. Fosferus

Fosferus Active Member

Aug 13, 2012
    Part of email regarding game crashing iPhone os6: Our engineers are already aware of the issue and are introducing necessary changes to troubleshoot the problem. Anticipating your question on the time when the issue is completely resolved I would like to let you know that it is expected to be eliminated in the upcoming update. Please, note that reinstalling the application is not a solution to the issue as it will lead to losing all your game progress. As mentioned above, fixing the issue is in the process, and it might take us some time to test the new version and make it available for you. Please, keep it in mind and check for the updates uploaded.

Seems there should be another update and don't uninstall lol..

6. Vasia

Vasia Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2012
    Ok, I just misread it, thanks!

7. shaver

shaver Member

Sep 6, 2012
    #1267 shaver, Nov 2, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2012
    Unlocking stone foundry and trading post?

I'm level 22, and can't make progress on the first island because I can't make cut stone. It says the quest isn't available to me. Other than the Hallowe'en quests and the dig-up-treasure one, everything requires stone! (Tax collector, zeppelin, restoring the sanctuary, etc.)

Do I really need to build a zeppelin hangar in the Fiord and move cut stone back to the first? That's going to be pretty frustrating, given the primitive state of the Fiord's economy...

Edit: I just got two quests about the Trading Post (find a fan, and collect 3 times), but I don't have the quest to unlock _it_ either!

8. winsor

winsor New Member

Nov 2, 2012
    I am in the same dilemna as you are, while i was in level 24... thus, i build a zeppeling hangar in Marble Fiord.

get the cut stone by move from Marble Fiord to island of the ancients. when i am done with sufficient cut stone, i build another harbour on ancient island, which i am able to move stone to Fiord. You can also move food in the same way

9. drbadass

drbadass New Member

Nov 2, 2012
    Update from Game Insight on a Patch

Got this from Game Insight this morning.

Anna Bashkirova, Nov 02 17:09 (MSK):
    We have already implemented necessary changes and the update is under approval at Apple. As soon as it passes through verification procedure you will be able to download new game version from AppStore to resolve the issue.

Sincerely,

Anna Bashkirova
    Your Game Insight Support Team

10. Nurse jenn

Nurse jenn New Member

Nov 2, 2012
    I thought that you got sand from the third island. Where do you get sand from to complete all the tasks on island 2? All my quests now require sand and I don't know where to get it. I am at level 35.

11. shaver

shaver Member

Sep 6, 2012
    Yep, just finished building the hangar, now to figure out how to use the zeppelin!

12. Nurse jenn

Nurse jenn New Member

Nov 2, 2012
    Sand?? Please help

I also have 3 villas, but my are all at level 4. I still have not got any sand. Where do we get it from if not from the third island?

13. Nurse jenn

Nurse jenn New Member

Nov 2, 2012
    Zeppelin

You use the zeppelin by going to the bottom map. Touch one of the air balloons and select what you want to send and where to send it to.

14. chibikawaiineko4u

Oct 11, 2012
    Sand is a structure you must build like cut stone/marble/wood/etc...go into purchasing menu, change tab, scroll to find the sand pit and then build it. If it is not open to you yet, still click on it and it should tell you what is required of it to open up. Hope this helps...

15. Fosferus

Fosferus Active Member

Aug 13, 2012
    Thanks drbadass-hope name right- for post about update. They closed my ticket on this issue. No updates yet.
    On my other ticket, it's still with their department for refund or return of list items.. Which is pointless as I can't log in and play lol

16. Cordless monkey

Nov 3, 2012
    Murlod island

Hi all,

Anyone know how to get to the Murlod Island without paying for a ticket?

It says I need to collect blue crystals from the statue on the Island of the Ancients, but when I touch the statue it simply says we do not know what to do with this yet.

Any ideas? Been waiting for an update for months to fix this but no joy.

Help!!!

17. Fosferus

Fosferus Active Member

Aug 13, 2012
    Cordless- complete the quest for it and you will be able to chose the island like any of the others. You Don't have to buy crystals unless your tired of waiting for items to drop. I did it before my game had unfixable fatal error and I had to start over. I did 90% of everything of everything in game without buying gems. However if your tired of waiting for drops then spend gems for a ticket. Good luck

18. mbd12110

mbd12110 Active Member

Oct 19, 2011
    still can't load game has been 2 days

Game won't fully load on either iphone or ipad for last two days. Anybody else can't play?

19. Fosferus

Fosferus Active Member

Aug 13, 2012
    Haven't been able to play since last update. My ticket on the issue is closed as "there is an update that will fix this known issue." I missed all the Halloween stuff :(. And haven't been able to play the damn game in a week....

20. Rbc

Rbc New Member

Nov 5, 2012
    #1280 Rbc, Nov 5, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2012
    Newest update

Hi, I concerned about the most recent update that was released. I understand that the update can be accessed by the iPhones and I'm wondering if the iPads will be able to get the update. I, myself have an IPod but due to not furthering my progress on that device, I have no desire to start now seeing that I would have to start from the beginning. So I would like to know if there is any word of some kind that will allow me to have access to this update in the future on the iPad?