iStone Translation & Talking Travel Phrasebook--free promo codes

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by vinapen, Apr 28, 2012.

1. Appreciate that I got one promo code from another developer, now it’s my turn to give away free promo codes. They are for iStone Translation&Talking Travel Phrasebook.

IStone could be a good co-worker when travel abroad if you have no idea about the language of the destination. It can pronounce and even “speak” instead of you.

IStone includes over 20 categories of perfectly pronounced sentences for instant use. Categories are organized into Greetings, Transportation, Shopping, and Asking for help etc., so you can find the sentences you need instantly. Also, if you need to use the phrases which the software does not contain, you can type the sentence then add the recording, which allows you to extend the phrase warehouses.

iStone is now available in Chinese, English, Japanese, Russian, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Thai and Vietnamese.

Here we go:

WJE6YAF9Y7MW
    XJY364P69LX9
    M3XYLXEFFPKA
    RK9PARP6WPJ6
    4R3KLXAKMH43

Please let me know which ones you get by reviewing here. Thank you.

iTunes link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/english-chinese-istone.translation/id481921304?mt=8

2. born2tech

born2tech Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2010
    Codes gone

All the codes have been used unfortunately. Are people able to choose which version they want at the time of redemption? For example, if they want the English-Chinese one instead of English-Japanese or English-Spanish.

3. Sorry you were late to get one. You can't choose the version by above promo codes, but you can review our apps on iTunes and we'll choose 1 user from 5 who reviewed to send her/him a promo code in the version she/he wants. Welcome to join us:)

4. Dear Friends,

You might failed to get a promo code this time. Don't lose heart, you can review our apps in iTunes and we'll choose 1 user from 5 who reviewed to send her/him a promo code in any version(English-Chinese, English-Japanese, English-Russian, English-French, English-German, English-Spanish, English-Italian, English-Korean, or English-Portuguese)she/he wants. Welcome to join us!