create your own bullet hell in "Don't Shoot Yourself!" (Ayopa Games)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by JohnnyCoghlan, Oct 9, 2013.

1. JohnnyCoghlan

JohnnyCoghlan Well-Known Member

Minimalist shoot-'em-up puzzle panic is on its way to your iOS device this November with Don't Shoot Yourself!, a unique new game developed by indie studio Silverware Games. Think you can create and survive your own bullet hell?

Check out the trailer below, and see more info on the game's website here. Comments and support are appreciated! :)

2. copaeci

copaeci Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2012
    student, writer, reviewer, beta tester
    ID
    This is looks cool... I'll check this one for sure... :)

3. Bronxsta

Bronxsta Well-Known Member

Very cool take on a bullet hell, definitely keeping an eye on this

4. msilver

msilver Member

Oct 9, 2013
    Hey, I'm the developer on this one, glad you guys are interested! I'd be happy to answer any questions you have about the game. :D

5. Bronxsta

Game obviously seems very evasion focused. Will there be enemies or other hazards to add to the chaos? I think I did glimpse an enemy type, not sure

But cool concept and love the minimalist style

6. arrow123

arrow123 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2013
    Any chance to beta test? This looks awesome!

7. msilver

msilver Member

Oct 9, 2013
    Thanks everyone!

@Bronxsta - Actually the enemy types are different kinds of walls. Some snipe at you or reflect your bullets in strange ways. There are also moving walls and walls that follow you around. There aren't any other bad guys floating around though. But there are super tough boss levels!

@arrow123 - We aren't planning a beta right now, but if we need to work out an issue or balance difficulty I'll remember to add you to the list.

8. JohnnyCoghlan

JohnnyCoghlan Well-Known Member

There is a lot to focus on in the game, with some walls moving and others having numerous different effects on your bullets. In short - the walls are your enemies! It gets hectic fairly often, believe us. ;)

9. Bronxsta

That sounds really cool. Ah, so is there a wall type that makes your bullets follow you? I think that's what I saw in the trailer.

10. msilver

msilver Member

Oct 9, 2013
    Yep, if you hit the round tracker walls, your bullets turn into seekers. Thanks for the reddit post, I upvoted you.

11. cloudpuff

cloudpuff Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    This one will be an instabuy for me, it's looks gorgeous. November can't come quick enough.

12. _Max_

_Max_ Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2012
    Can't miss any bullet hell game, if you looking for a beta test please add me also