Gamers Feedback Needed!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Colordrome, Jan 1, 2010.

1. Colordrome

Colordrome Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Software Development
    We have released a new action-puzzle game and we just don't have enough feedback from the gamers.

This is very important for us developers - to make a next game better, and eventually to make you gamers happy :)

Please write a few lines here in the forum and let us know what you think. Even if you have not tried it yet - what you think based on the screenshots and description (good, bad, ugly...).

The game descriptions were posted here:
    http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=39620
    http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=39729

To the moderator: I'm aware of the one-thread-per-app rule, but we need the feedback badly, so please consider this as a non-promotional post, and let us get some thoughts from the members here.

Happy New Year!

2. ultimo

ultimo Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    I'd say it got a bit too mucha Bling! factor... does not look like an action-puzzler.... instead looks like some Jewelry to me :eek:

3. don_k

don_k Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2008
    I'd say it would look much better if you change the woman photo with some kind of illustration or a completely different image. That photo makes the whole app feels so cheap like 'pocketstripgirl' or those stupid apps. Also, not too many people want to launch a puzzle game with that image, especially in public. It would be pathetic.

The game itself looks interesting except the front image, which is actually one of the most important thing in catching people's attention.

4. sid187

sid187 Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2009
    yeah the women. is a little out of place. i do see what you were going for tho with the jewels in the game. im with the other guys. a little to much girly bling for this guy.

chris.

5. Colordrome

Colordrome Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Software Development
    Guys, thank you for the feedback!

We've put the model photo for the "glamour integrity", but we didn't realize it might be associated with the "pocketstripgirl" apps.

But we do learn :) (from you!). I've removed the screenshot in iTunes, will consider changing the splash screen too.

Happy New Year!